Rennicks quest...100 bucks to 100 grand

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, May 15, 2008.

1. Acct. net $121.00
    Just sold those calls at what should be the high of the day, and flipped into 5 cheap Auggie puts. Hopefully the afternoon "Ball" call confirms the morning call and we get a major dump into the close.

Rennick out:cool:

#121     Aug 6, 2008
  2. Nice "flip". But I would be surprised if the afternoon "Ball" is calling for a major dump into the close. I am looking for the indexes to move sideways and then blast through upper resistance in the near-term.

As they say we shall see. . .but on those puts - take profits if you get the chance.gA

#122     Aug 6, 2008
  3. TUES.8/19 dow -140 acct.net $67

I just bought a couple of sept. qqq calls with the balance after trading the auggies. Down, but still alive. The mighty "Ball" is calling for a Strong afternoon, I'm looking for a full blown reversal.

Rennick out :cool:

#123     Aug 19, 2008
  4. Which strike? Either way today you should be out more than half your money. All $67 of it, LOL!

And if you come here saying you sold at the open, I'm not sure I'd believe you.

For some reason the time here says 7:30 something. I noticed my clock just posted around your time. Thought it was yesterday.

I'll probably join you tomorrow.

#124     Aug 19, 2008
  5. I bought those babys at approx 2:35 pm EST

#125     Aug 19, 2008
  6. For your sake, Renny - I hope you NAIL this call. It would be ballsy!!!

Market volume light as piss-ants twist this thing worse than a nor-easter:eek:.

That and with support levels getting riddled along with steep high volume sell-offs from the financials. . .this market seemed ripe for a late-August slaughter of the recent heady tech gains.

Good Luck with the MONSTER REVERSAL, lol.

At least you have until September. :D

pay$

- we all know <i>that</i> is when support shores up, right?!?

:p

#126     Aug 19, 2008