Rennicks quest...100 bucks to 100 grand

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, May 15, 2008.

1. OK Fellas, here's the deal. To prove that it doesn't take a whole lot of money to make money I've got an idea.

I will attempt to turn 113.88 into 100,000.00 USD trading qqq options.

Now I know the skeptics will say yea that's balderdash, some jackass making big claims on the internet. Therefore:

Screenshots of one of my actual trading accounts which I will be using for this quest will be posted at the end of the trading day. This will be the actual brokerage statement with any sensitive account info covered up. (this is the damned internet).

My main rule is that I will not post my current trades in open forum during Market hours. If I have an open trade overnight I will likely disclose that. My reason for this semi secracy is that I don't want to jinx any live trades, or have a bunch of pikers piggybacking me once the account starts to get some size. Having said that:

A complete disclosure of all trades will be viewable in the daily screenshot of the actual brokerage statement

So there it is, I may trade today if the mighty "Ball" gives me a signal I like. Oh yea, 10% of all proceeds will go to the "Big Guy", the rest goes into Rennicks Old Milwaukee replenishing fund. If I blow out a 100 dollar account everyone will get a good laugh. If I succeed Timmay can bend over.

Rennick out:cool:

ps. If anyone can tell me how to post the screenshots without need of a link I would appreciate it.

2. gnome

gnome

Suggest "1,000 => $1 Million".... that is, if you want to be a legend.. :D

3. I'm sure if I hit the goal you jackasses will prod me on to try for the million. This is when I get jinxed and blow out the account. What a riot that would be. The headlines would be reading "Disgruntled trader ax-murdering ET members at their computers":D

4. gnome

gnome

What'd be wrong with that? ET could use a good culling. :D

5. Joab

Joab

Rennick,

Best of trades to you mate !

This will be fun.

6. Finally the real deal!

7. First screenshot. Will the wiley old fox succeed or blow up? Stay tuned...

8. gobar

gobar

did u bought QQQQ option?

i cannot see in the screen shoot..

9. Good luck WR! I'll be keeping an eye on the journal and hell, I might even join you in a month or two.:)

10. no sitting in cash now. we are talkin BIG CASH BABY

#10     May 15, 2008