Rennick needs your input...Poll

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jun 12, 2007.

Choose the cap color of best design

1. Red cap

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Blue cap

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Yellow cap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A friend of mine has been using this secret grilling sauce in his restaurant for over 20 years. I can attest that the Ribeyes and Fajitas grilled with this stuff is the best I've ever had anywhere.

He is bringing it to market, after folks have been nagging him for years. He is currently trying to figure out a label and has narrowed it down to the following three, which were emailed to me for my opinion of which is best. I have my opinion, but I figured what the heck, I'll relay it to the ET community full of alpha males who probably love to grill. Vote for the best and I'll let my friend know the results. Thanks guys.

Rennick out:cool:

[​IMG]

2. Swap the middle cap, and design onto the left bottle-meld/blend those, IMO.

Their both ok, EXCEPT the blue cap, its a highly unnatural colour for humans to associate with sauce, much less food.

The other thing to consider, is odds are, men wont be doing the shopping either-they either know this guy and his sauce, or forget about it, unless you know for certain the southern -flag theme will wash with the target market.

Man, this had better not be one of my ET recipe specials, ripped off-ill take your word for it though, Mr Rennick.

You seem like someone who takes their steak sauce seriously, as do I.:)
    You just dont cross a man, 'bout their steak sauce.

3. Blue and yellow just don't have a barbecue "feel" to them, and are probably more suitable for cleaning products. So unless the grilling sauce can also clean a bathtub ring, I'd go with the red.

4. RED is the only way to go, Rennick!

5. Thanks for the feedback guys. I'd love to hear what Baron and his crew's views are. Maybe I'll talk the guy into being the first food sponsor on ET.:D

Rennick

ps. i'm pretty sure the color of the caps and actual shape of the bottles will be different. We're just judging the labels.

6. anyone of the 50,000 who hasn't voted have at it