Remote w/Echo, Andover, or GreenTree

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by no_agenda, May 19, 2003.

1. jay15

jay15

I trade with The Chimera Group, LLC out of Chicago. They specialize in remote traders to keep costs down. They also have some of the lowest rates on the street. Visit there website or PM for more info.

#21     May 20, 2003
  2. Tell us about your LLC please....for instance, how long is the lock up on the initial investment?

#22     May 20, 2003
  3. jay15

jay15

no lockup. If you decide to leave, we would hold till all charges settle, generally within 5 days.

#23     May 20, 2003
  4. not bad....what's the minimum investment? 10k?

#24     May 20, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sorry guys, no more promoting, no more recruiting, even if you are innocently answering questions. If members want more info on Gill & Company, then do your DD or PM chiguy, if members want more info on Chimera Group then do your DD or PM jay15, if members want more info on GreenTree then do your DD or PM jpomerenke. Thanks.

#25     May 20, 2003

6. Excuse me......

If any members want more info on SHILL Securities, thay can contact me.......I won't be ignored magna!!!!:mad:

#26     May 20, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

That's only fair, I don't understand how I overlooked this, and I sincerely apologize. :(

#27     May 20, 2003
  8. just for that oversight, you are not invited to the closing party for the merger with mr. market enterprises

#28     May 20, 2003
  9. Asking this again:

Can't Hammer do the same thing with its hotkey settings?

#29     May 20, 2003
  10. almost all softwares have this now.....why is this so important though?

#30     May 20, 2003