Remote Viewing & Trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RDPoS, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

For entertainment I dug up this. An 'expert' remote viewer (Ingo Swann) in 1973 supposedly took a trip to Jupiter as part of research done at Stanford. He found sand dunes and mountains, except there is just one problem, Jupiter is a gas giant without a solid surface. Ooops, he later backpedaled and said he must have been on another planet. Yes, these jackwagons are on another planet, I agree.

The power of self delusion is unlimited in humans, but by all means trade away based upon your remotely viewed price charts of tomorrow.

#51     Mar 5, 2012
  2. dewton

dewton

Kinda funny how all these scientists are just discovering things that spiritualists have practiced for thousands of years. They coat their discovery up with a lot of pseudoscience to make it sound scientific and valid. Yep... just thrown in some quantum mechanics and it all makes sense, right?

The truth is, all human beings are eternal spirit beings in a physical body. The spirit/soul are eternal. When a person dies, the soul leaves the body and goes to whichever kingdom it belongs to and stays there forever. Your mind, memories, and consciousness are kept intact even after death. That's why people with near death experiences see often see their bodies after dying and see those tunnels they enter into. Their souls were leaving their dying bodies.

With remote viewing and other spiritual things, you are "leaving the physical" bumping into the spirit realm. No need to throw quantum entanglement into it. Keep it simple. Chances are the complex-sounding pseudoscience to explain the spirit realm has no basis in reality. The architecture of the body-spirit-soul that God had created is still a mystery.

#52     Mar 5, 2012
  3. RDPoS

RDPoS

I am not a new-age mofo, mofo and UT-Austin isn't a wackadoo left-coast, Mav88, preschool.

I call time on my Aussie interest rate prediction. Experiment looks successful. Suck on that Vag88.

#53     Mar 5, 2012
  4. RDPoS

RDPoS

Vag88, those observations by Ingo Swann were proven correct with the Voyager flybys. Not every single one, but most of them.

The Vag88, read 'em and weep chart is coming up.

#54     Mar 5, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

I said Philosphy degrees are bullshit, I don't care where they are from. I also do not give two shits about your interest rate buttsex-whatever, that is not an experiment. I called your bullshit on the quantum brain and you won't supply scientific evidence. I asked you explain your 'out of time' bs, you won't. Obviously your self promoted interent forum degree is worthless, you can't think.

btw, Mountains and sand dunes on jupiter and you think he's spot on- what a dumbass!

#55     Mar 5, 2012
  6. RDPoS

RDPoS

Aussie Interest Rate Decision - Almost a perfect correlation.

The original chart was posted on page 7 at least an hour before the release.

#56     Mar 5, 2012
  7. toc

toc

According to a Vedic religion:

There is no space and there is no time.

if there is no space then you can be anywhere you want to be in the universe.

If there is no time then you can be anywhere past, present or future.

"Be there" is the motto of the remote viewers!

#57     Mar 5, 2012
  8. RDPoS

RDPoS

Even in engineering you get a Doctorate of Philosophy.

The entire universe is quantum information pattern. All of time happens simultaneously. The past, the present, the future. That chart timeshifted forward 24 hours into the future (the dataset was generated Sunday evening).

Each datapoint was classified long/short.

Care to calculate the statistical probability of such a chart following the market so precisely on such a precise timeframe?? There are over 40 data points on that chart alone. Not all of them correct but it is a one in a million chart.

Science only moves forward at the rate of when those stuck in the past die off. Mav88, Please make your contribution to science today.

#58     Mar 6, 2012
  9. I can fit a chart to it too...from a long time ago. Not enough proof i say BS. Would you have fit any timebar, rangebar to fit it regardless is the question??? PLaying devils advocate. Prove me wrong.

Did you trade it?

ADD: Also anyone coming here saying "suck it" after matching a U shaped chart isn't very credible IMO.

• gold.jpg
      File size:
      101.9 KB
      Views:
    #59     Mar 6, 2012
  10. RDPoS

RDPoS

Good points I will address. Look back on page 7. I called out the following

the Asset: AUD/JPY
    the timeframe: 30-40 minutes
    the chart type: range or tick by tick, not time-based.
    the exact start time: The Aussie Interest Rate Release at 10:30PM Eastern.

I don't know how I could have possibly been any more explicit about the parameters beforehand on page 7.

It wasn't a perfect chart as only 41 of 47 datapoints were correct.

Nevertheless we can calculate the probability of this happening.

The probability of exactly x successes (41) in n trials (47) is given by equation (2.20) in Reehl's "Mathematics of options trading.

Given the probability of a single data point going long or short is 50%, we find that the odds of this chart occurring randomly is roughly 1 in 13 million

I have attached a corrected chart. The bad data points are coded in red in the top and bottom. The upper chart is the original chart with errors and the lower chart is correcting the bad data points.

The probabilities are calculated directly in excel with

n = 47
    x = 41
    p = 0.5

P(x:n)=((fact(n))/(fact(x)*(fact(n-x)))*((p^x)*(1-p)^(n-x))

1 in 13,107,011

#60     Mar 6, 2012