Remote Viewing & Trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RDPoS, Mar 4, 2012.

1. RDPoS

RDPoS

Keeping on subject is better than allowing idiots to dominate the conversation.

Let me up the ante a bit. I have been working on news releases for awhile. Some things work, some don't.

Current research is on interest rate announcements. Tonight is the one for the Aussie. Don't know if it will work as it is a new problem set up. I guess we can find out together.

Aussie Interest Rate. If it works, it should be valid from the announcement spike and another 5 minutes. If there is no spike, then the chart could be good for 30-40 minutes. Usually only the first 2/3 of the chart is valid. (Those characteristics are based on known successful cues on GDP and US NFP releases.)

Use tick by tick or range charts only for comparison on the AUD/JPY.

Again, I have never tested this setup before, so just paper trade it.

#41     Mar 5, 2012
  2. dewton

dewton

What you call "remote viewing" has been around for thousands of years. You may discard my explaination as "religious" and add some pseudoscience, but it doesn't change the fact that it's an ancient mystical practice. Ancient societies didn't make up gods and worshipped them for fun and games. These "gods" are real, intelligent beings that they consulted with for advice and guidance because they have some capability to know the future. They are demons. Many ancient societies were in bondage to these demonic entities which is why they had to do things like human/child sacrifices to appease these demons (that they called gods). If they didn't meet the demands of these demons, their lands would receive famines and other curses.

Now this will come as a shocker to most of you. Demons insert thoughts into our minds most of the time. Not all thoughts are your own. Ever had a really sick thought cross your mind for a split second? Those are temptations from the demonic realm.

Those involved in the occult know that demons can share information about future events. This information is not always accurate because there are two kingdoms operating on earth in constant opposition to each other. Therefore not all of the plans of satan will come to fruition.

I am a Christian and often/frequently hang out with Christian friends who receive knowledge of future events from Jesus Christ. This stuff happens to us on almost a weekly basis and is part of our normal lives. Jesus tells us things about people that we couldn't have possibly known otherwise. I have receieved info about people by supernatural means, all confirmed with these people. I don't receive it whenever I want, but whenever Jesus decides.

People can receive information from either Jesus Christ or satan. It depends on which kingdom you're a part of. All human beings belong to either of these two kingdoms, but not both.
    With remote viewing one receieves info from satan via the same method that demons use to flash images or insert thoughts into one's mind.

#42     Mar 5, 2012
  3. RDPoS

RDPoS

Faith - pretending to know something without evidence.

Perhaps you will get a gold star in church on Sunday.

#43     Mar 5, 2012
  4. RDPoS

RDPoS

Worth repeating.

#44     Mar 5, 2012
  5. RDPoS

RDPoS

An OBE is not remote viewing.

#45     Mar 5, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

What is it?

#46     Mar 5, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

you are full of pure shit, I don't care what cracker box your degree is from.

There is no scientific evidence that that the brain 'operates on a quantum level', you can't even say it in a way that makes sense.

'out of time' is a nonsensical idea, just some words strewn together to make fools think they know something

how convienient, removes that nasty burden of evidence

#47     Mar 5, 2012
  8. RDPoS

RDPoS

Mav88, you should seek counseling. Not many universities let alone crackerjack boxes that hand out an MS in Nuclear Engineering.

#48     Mar 5, 2012
  9. RDPoS

RDPoS

Remote Viewing is as mind numbing as reading a Mav88 post. Never done OBEs before, only read a book about it once. Same one referenced by a previous poster on this thread. They are not even close to being the same thing.

The following is a PhD thesis on remote viewing published at the University of Texas-Austin. Sorry it is not a crackerjack box.

http://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/bitstream/handle/2152/ETD-UT-2009-12-682/SMITH-DISSERTATION.pdf

#49     Mar 5, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

You should seek self respect instead of looking for life in some Deepak Chopra bullshit, and please stop your annoying chest beating about your damned degree, I can assure you it means nothing in this context and you impress noone.

You assert the brain is a quantum device, now shut up about all else and provide the experimental evidence.

Explain 'out of time' and don't quote some stupid philosophy dissertation, they can write apologetics for just about any kooky assertion.

#50     Mar 5, 2012