Remote Viewing & Trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RDPoS, Mar 4, 2012.

1. this thread is best read with a big fat blunt....so here goes......

tell me more...

#31     Mar 5, 2012
  2. dewton

dewton

Watch the video.

#32     Mar 5, 2012
  3. I worked with a guy at wendys when I was 15 , the guy was thirty, he claimed to practice wicken and that the world would end in 2006.

That is my limited experiance with anything witchcraft. lol

#33     Mar 5, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Should I watch this? Is there dangerous info in here?:eek: :eek: :confused: :p

#34     Mar 5, 2012
  5. dewton

dewton

No dangerous info. Bill is now a brother in Christ and exposes things of the dark kingdom and gives his testimony and everything he's learned. Btw thanks for your PM. I will read it and get back to you soon.

#35     Mar 5, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks. Watching it now. D: lol :)

#36     Mar 5, 2012
  7. RDPoS

RDPoS

Please go back to your 3000+ year old mysticism cults more commonly called Christianity, and Islam.

Faith - Pretending to know something without evidence.

There is nothing religious at all about remote viewing. Absolutely ZERO. It is an innate human ability just like using your brain and legs to run to avoid being eaten by predators. It is a scientifically repeatable protocol. No voodoo, no jesus, no devil. Your kitchen table doesn't have jesus either, try saving it.

Although there is no religious antecedent involved in remote viewing, some have noticed that accuracy is partially correlated to ones' level of consciousness (mostly related to practice). Those stuck in fear and anger invariably fail. While those of a more scientific and/or enlightened mind succeed, where the fundamentalist/evangelical fails. Remote viewing tends to evoke fear, hatred, and loathing from those lower levels of consciousness because they just aren't able to understand the universe at a non-emotional level.

Please, no more religious nutjobs.

Anyway, RV was developed by the CIA initially using psychics to gather intelligence at locations in the USSR. Invoking science at Stanford Research Institute, the scientists noticed a pattern that distinguished when a psychic was making shit up (unbeknownst to the psychic who was caught in an imaginary loop) and when they produced accurate information.

The scientists at SRI were able to reverse engineer the process and shunt out inaccuracy by creating a structured protocol, exactly like using a checklist to do a preflight inspection on an F-16. Anything that was not involved in the next step of the inspection/protocol was ignored as spurious junk.

Along the way, they figured out that the mind is outside of time. That is, it operates on a quantum level and events can be completely non-causal (hence whey two electrons spins can be correlated in space and time). So knowing the past and future is no different than knowing the present. They are all equal probable states.

Well it turns out that everything is correlated. The things we do not see as correlated now merely imply that the other half of the "non-correlated"pair is simply correlated at some other point in the past or future. The protocol allows you to open Schroedingers box in any timeframe so long as your search term (cue) is valid.

So anyway, the state of the art has advanced quite a bit since the
    the days at SRI with improved methods of targeting future events such as market prediction.

If the holy grail is a 100% method of trading then this is not it. But certainly 65% accuracy has been demonstrated for long versus short positions. So 15% over chance. Some have even developed advanced protocols to determine actual maximum and minimum price levels of an asset with a margin of error under 2%.

Liken this to a baseball analogy. A baseball player in the pros has a great year if he hits over .300, that is a 30% success rate for a professional. A large amount of continuous effort is needed to function at that high a level.

Most of the naysayers who try and fail are the equivalent of little league players taking their first live pitches. It takes a lot of practice to become accurate and reach "the big leagues." This is afterall, purely a skill developed through repetition, i.e. practice.

I have been experimenting with FX news releases for some time now.

#37     Mar 5, 2012
  8. I watched that video 1st hour about the ex vampire.

What comes to mind is the organization that has been around forever that will pay 1 million dollars to prove any supernatural powers. I am still skeptic. Let me hit the blunt again....

#38     Mar 5, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

There is so much shit in there I don't know where to begin. Let me just say this- when you pseudo-scientists throw around scientific jargon you really look stupid to real scientists. Luckily for you most of the public can't see through your drivel, and I mean it is pure absolute bilge.

Give me one successful trader who has used this.

#39     Mar 5, 2012
  10. RDPoS

RDPoS

Unlike Mav88, I don't have an LAS degree, but have degrees in Physics and Nuclear Engineering. No less than 6 tortuous classes in quantum mechanics. You don't have to be convinced of anything. You know what you know and know what you don't know. If QE wasn't relevant, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

It is kind of difficult to get any successful trader to tell you exactly how they do anything

#40     Mar 5, 2012