Remote Viewing & Trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RDPoS, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I agree 100%, whether some or all of the remote viewing is possible I don't need/want to mess with the future/other dimensions. Dealing with past/present is enough for me. sorry for excessive ///// slashes.

#21     Mar 5, 2012
  2. Caution is wise but let's separate leaving your body temporarily from 'witchcraft'. I have news for you, you leave your body every night when you sleep you just aren't conscious of it. I don't believe there is anything inherently dangerous with remote viewing or OBE's. It is all in how you use it and what your desire is. Just like anything in the physical world, if you go somewhere looking for trouble or with ill intentions you will likely find it and get more than you bargained for in the process.

That being said, if you utilize spiritual realms for financial gains you are probably going to be disappointed with what you find but that is just my opinion.

#22     Mar 5, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

lol True :D

#23     Mar 5, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Not true. The authority on the matter is the Bible. And there are stern and ever-present warnings against any behavior and dealings with the spiritual realm outside Yahweh and Christ. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. It does. I'm saying that gateways and forces far beyond your power are now granted authority to act in your life, because you let them in. That's the trade off here, that people who dabble in the black-arts aren't aware of. The otherside gives power and enlightenment but is granted influence and control over that person, in exchange. Who is the Prince of this World? Google Bohemian Grove. It's straight-up dangerous, friend.

#24     Mar 5, 2012
  5. Yoda: Always in motion is the future.:)

#25     Mar 5, 2012
  6. The Bible also says don't eat shellfish (Leviticus 11:9-12), don't wear clothes woven from both wool and linen (Deuteronomy 22:11) or that it is ok to stone your daughter to death if she isn't a virgin before marriage (Deuteronomy 22:20-21). I try not to take these things to literally ya know, it could get a person in some trouble here!

#26     Mar 5, 2012
  7. Some people are allergic to shellfish and it kills them. I wouldn't wear wool if I could get it for free. Makes me itch. And how would I know if my daughter was a virgin before she got married?

#27     Mar 5, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

That's Levitical law Christ fulfilled through his death as a living atonement for sin. Dewton is right. I'm really not trying to win an argument here. All the new age stuff is real, but they are gateways. The spiritual realm people commune with through mediums, channelers, psychics, remote viewing...whatever, they are demons. Straight up. You will live to regret it. Don't do it, buddy. If you want a spiritual experience, ask Christ into ur life. Otherwise, it's just asking for trouble.

#28     Mar 5, 2012
  9. Moving along... Here is an ebook (pdf) by a guy named Courtney Brown who did some research into Remote Viewing (He terms it 'Scientific Remote Viewing or SRV) and published his findings. He distributes his book freely on the Internet so check it out if you are interested in learning more about this subject.

http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/cosmic.html

#29     Mar 5, 2012
  10. dewton

dewton

Ok who wants to go real deep into the rabbit hole to learn about all of these things and learn what's *really* going on behind the scenes?

Remote viewing is just scratching the surface. If you think UFOs & aliens are strange, you haven't seen anything yet... the occult is like an onion. You peel off layers to go deeper and deeper into darker things. UFOs, aliens, satan, demons, remote viewing, etc are ALL related.

Bill Schnoebelen was a very high level satanic high-priest who exposes it all. Everything from demons to blood drinking. These people aren't mentally insane. They're serious and the powers they've messed with are very real and serious. You may think this is all crazy-people stuff because it goes against your normal everyday experience. But it's real I assure you.

Watch an interview with Bill Schnoebelen (9 parts) to learn more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdWRT-5H4Q

#30     Mar 5, 2012