Remote Viewing & Trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RDPoS, Mar 4, 2012.

1. dewton

dewton

I won't share my experiences with these things because it will be hard to prove causality when it comes to occult spirituality. These things cannot be proven with scientific evidence.

You may have stopped believing in the existence of satan, but this spirit being does exist and your unbelief will not remove his existence. Human beings get information via remote viewing via demons that are part of satan's kingdom. The reason they're so willing to share information with you is to lure you deeper into their kingdom and trap you. They will eventually provide promises of information that can make you rich, famous, and powerful. At one point they will demand you do things for them and you will become their slave. The cost is your soul. You will become seriously cursed even when meddling with the "starting point", e.g. remote viewing. These curses can/will manifest in terms of drug addictions, diseases, mental illnesses, loss of friendships and relationships, and an early death that is guaranteed. When these things happen, you will not be able to figure out why all these things are happening because they are curses originating from the spirit-realm. It is hard to prove causality with these things. The things you mess with now can affect you in a big way 30 years down the line.

Many musicians have given up their souls to satan in exchange for money & fame. That's why their lives are so screwed up and they often become drug addicts and die early deaths among other things.

Yes remote viewing is real (and so is psychic ability and other information gathering from satan's kingdom). These are just starting points to lure you in.

The forces behind remote viewing aren't your friends. You may not believe me and you may even meddle with remote viewing and other psychic/paranormal things. But I am posting here to give a warning that you will remember the rest of your life. It's not fear mongering. It's the truth.

#11     Mar 5, 2012
  2. I suggest your read a book called Journeys out of the Body by Robert A. Monroe. Monroe presents a very lucid and clearly documented account of what he experienced after he accidentally started having out of body experiences.

He spent over thirty plus years having Out of Body Experiences (OOBE) and while he did run across some nasty sorts "on the other side" he does not ever encounter demons or Satan (or God for that matter either). It is an excellent read. I am starting on his second book shortly.

Until you have been there you can only speculate, just like those who talk definitively about God and Christ and all of these do's and don'ts we have without knowing through any direct experience themselves.

#12     Mar 5, 2012
  3. I talked to a trader here that uses it, whether It's BS or not is another discussion.

"No,i`m not bullshiting you.

It maybe hard and may take too much time to fully explain what it is that i do.Some Vedic religion is also involved.

But to make the trip short you may star with this notion:

At any point in time every information(past,present or future) is available and it is in the specific clusters of our Universe.You need to develop some skills to be able to extract this kind of info.You can compare it to papertrading.As you train how to trade while papertrading,the same way you train yourself to extract this kind of info out of "nowhere".
    "

#13     Mar 5, 2012
  4. dewton

dewton

It sounds like you're on journey to find out "what's out there". Well as long as you're genuinely looking for the truth in all things without preconceived notions for or against something, you will be in good shape. I was on this journey myself many years ago and I have discovered a lot of very bizarre things experientially. The truth is much stranger than fiction... I can promise you this!

#14     Mar 5, 2012
  5. humor me....take me down the rabbit hole morpheus...

#15     Mar 5, 2012
  6. A lot of people are running experiments along these lines. I am not sure about the success rate. I think it should average to 50% over time.

http://bit.ly/ihbRgV

#16     Mar 5, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Is this the same remote viewing where a person leaves their body and travels in the spiritual realm? If ya, that's dangerous. You guys are opening doors that should not be opened...

#17     Mar 5, 2012
  8. I attended a conference in 1999 where an ex CIA officer talked about Stargate program where they used Remote Viewing to spy on the Russians.

The program was both a success and a failure. CIA could not control remote viewers because their minds started to observe non targets and deeply secret things that remote viewers were not supposed to get a whiff of.

UFOs

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Full blown flying saucers from another planet. Cloaked and uncloaked flying with impunity over US and Russian military bases

Even following nuclear submarines under the ocean and taking off from the depths of the ocean into the sky, all in one swoop.

This guy was completely serious talking about this stuff, and he had credentials too.

#18     Mar 5, 2012
  9. It just goes to show you Government really can't keep a secret, from UFOs to 9/11.

All the dirty laundry comes out

#19     Mar 5, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I know the spiritual realm exists, so I don't doubt it. Problem is, the God of the Bible commands us not to engage in sorcery and witchcraft, which is essentially what this type of activity is, at a very high level. When people engage in seances, black magic, conjuring spirits and the like, gateways are opened to the demonic realm. These aren't Angels of God leading them around. What's interesting - a lot of high-level Government types are deeply occultic. Google Bohemian Grove. Appears they figured out how to commune with the darkside for power and control. Look what the other poster said - Vedic religions. It's all blackmagic type stuff. Not good.

#20     Mar 5, 2012