Remote Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ech15, Apr 19, 2006.

1. ech15

ech15

I am looking to trade remotely preferably using a Laser platform. Other platform might be okay if the rate is competitive enough. I do between 1 to 2m shares a month depending on the market activity. I need about 1 million buying power. I will be only with this place for few months. Therefore, I will deposit $10,000 in capital if there is no hold period. If there is a hold period, don't bother sending PM as I rather take a nice few month vacation off of trading than having my capital locked up somewhere for years. I've been trading for 7 years and have been profitable traders since my 2nd month. I do have licenses but I rather not have my license transferred over. If I can trade non licensed its much better. Please send PM with rate. If you are using different platform other than laser, please email me with what shorting products you offer at what price. Thanks.

2. I agree w/ you that having money unneccessarily tied up is not ideal, but 10k shouldnt be a big deal to a profitable trader of 7 years. Am I wrong?

3. ech15

ech15

thats how much i deposit now to get a $1mm buying power.

4. i hate scam add's ech 15 in another note you said you run an office of traders.you're fishing for rates and wasting people's time. i bet you're already with genesis and want to see what other people are paying. quit bs'sing and be upfront on your intentions

5. ech15

ech15

you can think all you want joeyata. i do currently clear through genesis thus i originally posted saying that i prefer the laser platform. i'm faced with certain problems that may remove me from my current status as partner of my llc. which means i may no longer trade within my llc. but lets take some common sense and think it through.. how can there possibly be a scam when i will be trading remote and when i'm putting up the capital and whatever the company will make an override on myself? think before you post.

6. joeyata1 you follow these threads well. ech15 I trade remote threw a company I wont say who dont want to advertise them but I also you dont need 10k for 1 mil buying power you only need 5k no holding period I will say another company that can offer you this buying power which is swift but i dont think they offer 100 percent payout good luck.