Remote trading with Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nysekiller, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Hmmm, well as I remember, Will Rogers said "I never met a pair I didnt' like" (or something like that)....but, no bunny ranch for us, we have delivery service, LOL.

Don

#31     Jul 27, 2006
  2. MartinGr

MartinGr

Does Bright support futures and index traders as well? How about FOREX? Or is it only stocks? Thanks.

#32     Jul 27, 2006
  3. Must've looked out your window and saw the "Girls to your room in 30 min." sign being dragged up and down the strip all night.

#33     Jul 27, 2006
  4. Some futures, some index, never (ever) Forex (except for perhaps trading the FXE on the NYSE).

Don

#34     Jul 27, 2006
  5. Don can we trade Emini and equitites from you trading platform
    and how much money would you require in general to day trade Emini and equities
    thank you

#35     Jul 27, 2006
  6. $15-$20K for equities...$50K for emini's. Since you would have to pay 10 times what the floor traders pay for emini execution, we just don't see any edge in trading them anyway. Everyone who has tried has lost $$, even our most successful traders.

Don

#36     Jul 27, 2006
  7. Don
    thank you for your responce
    Why so much for the emini especially daytrading them
    wont $25K be ok for both ( for a small time trader )
    Can can you do it on the same platform
    Thank you

#37     Jul 27, 2006
  8. You can trade them on the same platform...and we may let you tradfe the e's, but most find that after they learn some of our strategies they don't bother with trying to pick market direction. Perhaps if you lose 10% trading e's we re-think that portion.

Don

#38     Jul 27, 2006
  9. How about remote trading with more than one prop firms concurrently, under the same S7?

Would that be OK in general terms at Bright and/ or other prop firms?

#39     Jul 28, 2006
  10. We have no problem with dual registrations (many firms do, however). Full disclosure is all we ask (and don't trade with yourself).

Don

#40     Jul 28, 2006