Remote trading - which firm would you choose and why?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by pinebilly, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Hello,

I am in an area (at present) that offers no in office trading options. If one had to choose a firm/shop to trade remotely for, which one would it be and why?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

(I am thinking along the lines of assent or??)

Thanks!!

Billy

2. stylelad

stylelad

genesis

3. kowboy

kowboy

Assent Anvil is a good stable fast platform. My ping time to Nsdq and Arca about 280 ms. Assent pays 4.5% on cash balances if you are retail. But the downside is a somewhat limited short list in my opinion.

4. Well, it really depends on what kind of trading you plan on doing. Our remote people are able to do everything our office traders do, are able to use 30 or 50 times equity, engage in our online mentoring programs, use our API with Goldman, use Goldman's liquidity pools, have access to Goldman's short stock pool, etc.

If you're just interested in doing some simple daytrading, then it probably doesn't matter as much.

With today's technology, we are comfortable with our traders from Xiamen China, to Dubai.

Don

5. Just wanted to say thanks for everyones input, I will do my research on each. Looks like the major names came up. Once again thank you for your time/input.

Billy

6. I recommend cygrouponline dot com.