Remote Trading for Newbie Trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by niteflite, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Excellent post!

If I weren't communicating through VOIP and AIM with other traders around the globe I would probably not even be up 25% of what I am up this year. I would go as far as to say that unless on the majority of your setups you take you take more than half the max size the market will allow based on liquidity, you can make substantially more money working with other people.

Even if you can't find anyone who is consistent at the level you want to be at, if you can find someone at your level but with different abilities and talents and weaknesses, you can both help each other improve and stay focused/disciplined.

#11     Aug 26, 2008
  2. Like i saw the program in MOJOHD wall street warrior about that girl who works in in SMB capital there all have headphone and some one follow a certain sector saome one follow certain stocks
    and when they see something they all every one know
    That,s a cool system i think all the prop firm should have it
    More eye ball watching at the screen

#12     Aug 26, 2008
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm in the same boat you are in. I want to trade remotely, but there are ZERO prop firms in my area. I have my Series 7, and am not a very good sales guy I guess after being on the retail side for 5 years, and am still struggling with money.

I can trade, and am analytical. I'm not very good at getting on the phone, and selling myself to people in my very, very conservative area.

#13     Aug 26, 2008
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thank you! This is what I'm looking for as well.

#14     Aug 26, 2008
  5. all right then. so is anyone out there willing to trade/train with me? i am very well mannered, have a decent phone voice, and speak fluent english as well as two other languages. how about it folks?

but also, what are some other good remote prop firms that won't go belly up on me? what is the standard deal i should expect in terms of deposit and commission?

#15     Aug 27, 2008
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Bump! I've been looking for the exact answers niteflite is looking for.

#16     Aug 27, 2008