Remote Trading Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ZeroSumGame, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Hello Traders,

I am an intermediate to experienced trader with almost 2 years trading experience. I trade between 30-50 tickets a day. I am looking to branch out and start trading on my own and at the same time training two individuals to trade with me.

I am looking for a remote trading firm that offers the following:

No exams (i heard california is the only place that this flies, please tell me if im wrong)

$5 a ticket max

95% + payout

50:1 leverage or better

Little to no registration fees

access to a live demo account or two for a couple of months while I help my trainees learn. (willing to pay data fees)

Good system with good support (i know... everyone has a good system with good support in their own oppinion)

Charting software which allows me to draw on the charts (not a must but strongly pref)

API

I am already ready to register for "the next best thing" but I am last minute shopping for a better deal. If you work for one, can suggest the name of one (and or contact) or own one I would love to hear from you. Private Message me or for a quicker response email direct to tonthechamp@gmail.com

Thank you,

Anton

2. birdman

birdman

I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. Do you currently have 50:1 for your own trading with no exams?

Please keep us posted on who you solidify with.

Peace:)
    Birdman

3. I actually have my 7, 55 and 63, I just want it easier on my trainees to not have to get licensed.

is that too much to ask to get 50:1 without licenses? I really do not know I used to work for a firm where I needed them just to start. I was thinking of bypassing the whole thing if possible.

I am speaking to a firm that does 30:1 with no license, I was just seeing if a better deal is out there.

4. birdman

birdman

I really don't know if your ratio desired is in close or not, but i think it's rare to find firms that don't require a series 7 unless they are outside the USA.

I don't have much prop knowledge, but maybe i have stirred up the thread and some of the pros will chime in with some direction.