remote prop with 5k ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bet, Jan 5, 2010.

1. bet

bet Guest

I am looking for a remote shop as I live in Europe (to circumvent the daytrading rules) and want to daytrade the Russel3000 universe with stocks above 5USD and at least 400k volume average over the last 10 days. I am looking for a place where I can put up something like between 5k and 10k. I would need about 40k / 50k capital to use. Never any overnights: I would enter all my trades at open en exit them at close. I would be doing a monthly volume of about 60k shares. Is there such a thing out there with reasonable commissions and overall costs ? Suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Team Trading, ask for Charlie Vaccaro.

3. You forget to add that you are guaranteed to loss it all to that crook ..

4. bet

bet Guest

I will have to add that I have my own strategy (I have put months of research into that) and that I am only willing to trade that one and that one alone.

5. l2tradr

l2tradr

Don't be an idiot, doesn't benefit anyone.

To the OP: maybe JC Trading would be a good fit (they're a sponsor on this forum). I believe they charge 0.005/share, 20:1 leverage if you need it and platform fees are standard, in the 200 range.

6. 60k shares a month? most prop shops have volume qualifications. You need to trade at least 300-400k shares per month to avoid fees. Not saying you won't find a place, but the firm won't make much from you if you only trade 60k shares per month.

7. 60/20=3K SHARE PER DAY

How could you justify sitting in front of a computer all day for that? unless you were exactly right on extremely volatile stocks?

8. bet

bet Guest

I think I will be extremely right: % winners is over 70% with a profit ratio of 4.55 in my forward testing of the last seven months.

9. What are your daily expectations in regard to profit?

10. i would highly recommend Goldman Sachs Prime Brokerage

#10     Jan 5, 2010