Remote Prop trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DeepC, Jun 17, 2003.

1. You should write Assent again and give them a list of other sub-llc names and ask about them. See if they respond back to you with info on all of them. My guess is you won't get a response. For some reason I get the feeling you don't really know how all this works.

#11     Jun 17, 2003
  2. Firstly, I sent mail to Assent, because JPomerenke told
    me to do so. If GTT customer service has no idea, why
    I sould care.

Secondly, the way PCT replied to me with a letter that
    has no head and tail with no more than 29 letters, I got
    shocked when i recieved it.

Maybe poor Cameron Ward did not have breakfast that
    morning.:confused:

#12     Jun 17, 2003
  3. I am sorry if this is effecting your business. I realy
    appericiate all your support and effort for proccessing
    my account.
    But Business is Business, and sould be taken seriously
    by these "assholes" pacific coast traders like "Cameron
    ward". :mad:

#13     Jun 17, 2003
  4. DeepC

DeepC

thanks for the replies and the pm's; However i am still looking to question someone who is trading remotely, unlicensed, with a prop firm.

I have not heard of any other firm offering the prop type leverage to an un licensed trading other than GTT.

#14     Jun 17, 2003
  5. Have you ever been in this business? you trying to answer 25 + emails a day from guys just asking dumb questions.......im not saying your questions were dumb, but emailes get short when ya have a bunch to do. its best to call people when your dealing in business.

#15     Jun 17, 2003
  6. When a trader deposits money into Pacific Coast, that money is wired into a sub account at Assent (which is SIPC insured).

When the money is in transit through our bank, it is FDIC insured and not at risk. Reciepts are given.

The email account pacificcoastsoftware@yahoo.com had to be used when our website was under construction, and has been used since to reply to web inquiries.

If any one needs any further information, or wants to know what REALLY goes on at Pacific Coast Trading, the can email me at cward@pacificcoasttraders.com

#16     Jun 17, 2003
  7. Monies in these type of acct are only as safe as the risk manager and type of trader that the group brings on. Most of these sub acct are pooled with stock traders who go home flat. That limits your risk. I will only do business with a group who does have risk management and that manager does not trade, as who would be watching him. Almost all the firm that came down where due to the management getting hurt bad in the market.

I have a stock acct with GTT/PCT and have had great service. Cameron does a great Job, I also trade through a JBO acct with $5 Million put up by the managing member plus traders capital, so that sounds great, but is managed more like a Micro Hedge Funds and has more neutral/ delta option traders with overnight exposure. The only reason I trade with this group is because the management does not trade and have great risk management, a high buying and only work with quality traders. Do your due diligence.

Need leverage, go with quality, not size or big name. More traders usually means less service and more risk due to pure buying power spread over 400 traders. Ask for the capital per trader ratio. That will offer the quality and risk factor of your funds. Good luck

#17     Jun 19, 2003