remote prop trading firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by aaf8980, Nov 6, 2010.

1. aaf8980

aaf8980

Hi,

I am looking for a good remote proprietary trading firm which gives atleast a 80% payout.

I am having 5 years of experience in Trading (NYSE & NASDAQ) worked as a proprietary trader in hold brothers.
    I want a remote trading account.

The firm must be very open in how they operate, with no requirement for a trader to pay for training courses before they can start trading.

No software charges or data feeds are required

If any prop firms are interested, please post some details about your company, minimum share volume per trader per month, and any other relevant information about your company.

Thank You

2. I know just the place for you. I'm very happy there. I'll PM you.

3. i have never seen any

probably someone will PM about a firm called Everest. Its owner promotes the firm using different user names. Stay far away

4. Pretty much every firm I've ever heard of, even those with no deposits or contributions or training fees, will charge data fees... those are passed through directly from the exchanges. If you're not paying data fees, it's because someone is ripping you off elsewhere enough to offset that.

5. all remote traders pay at least $100 remote fee. if someone doesn't, i'm not jealous b/c he prolly has the worst software.

6. you can negotiate to have your software/data fees waived iff you make a certain PL. which basically means a lower cut for the broker which means higher commission.

7. aaf8980

aaf8980

software charge of $100 is ok. but from where can i get a remote trading account?

8. aaf8980

aaf8980

Hi,

I am looking out for a remote trading account with NO-DEPOSIT.

I am having 5 years of experience in Trading (NYSE & NASDAQ) worked as a proprietary trader in hold brothers.
    I want a remote trading account.

If any prop firms are interested, please post some details about your company, minimum share volume per trader per month, and any other relevant information about your company.

Thank You

9. aaf8980

aaf8980

Does anyone knows a prop trading firm giving remote connection with no deposit to NON- US resident.

Kindly let me know in any...........

#10     Nov 27, 2010