Remote prop firms with Stering Trader Pro?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by JMowery1987, May 11, 2006.

1. Personal preference. You have an option between a Ferrari and a Porche, still great performance, I'd just prefer one over the other. :)

Regardless, I don't think this is going to happen so it's no big deal.

#21     May 11, 2006
  2. I agree J,

I have been on it for years and have used many in between and still pay for the service as back up and futures.

There are adding an Option module now and I will than call this my first platform when they add this in.

Because I trade options, future and some equities i have been stuck with multiple front ends.

I think redi will have some competition soon. i am bid on Sterling.
    but they do need to add CBOT so I can cancel my TT.

Give Mike D a call at Transcend Capital...he may have a Sterling solution with a S7 requirement.

#22     May 12, 2006
  3. goldie at it again. prop email is goldie out of canada. he signed up under another name

#23     May 21, 2006
  4. I got spam in my inbox for Golden Market Management.

Fact is, if a firm has to spam a message board, and spam my inbox, it is not worth it and the firm must be crap. I'd rather go to a firm where traders want to go, not to a firm where they are spamming websites asking for traders to come, it's just poor practice.

Can't participate, sad thing is, this is the firm where I got my demo of Sterling Trader Pro from. I would have gone if they didn't spam ET, but every message i see advertising the firm just makes it that much worse for me.

#24     May 21, 2006
  5. TradeCobalt. I love Sterling and would like to know the latest about their options module. I was told by their tech that it was forthcoming....in December 05!

Any better news about it would be appreciated. Thanks

#25     May 21, 2006
  6. I am not "goldie out of canada" - I'm not sure who you are but if you are interested in remote prop trading Positrade does use Sterling Trader Pro.

#26     May 22, 2006
  7. mnx

mnx

FWIW, I don't think it counts as spam when you're asking about firms here. They are just sending you what you asking for.

mnx

#27     May 22, 2006
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Yes, it is SPAM when a non-sponsor promotes or advertises their services in violation of ET's No Free Advertising/Recruiting policy. Doesn't matter whether they do it publicly in a thread or privately via PM (or email). To anyone who has received these private recruitment notices please click the "forward" button at the bottom of the PM, then in the recipient field (at the top) type in the name Baron. That way he can address these and act to prevent this type of unwanted solicitation. Thanks.

#28     May 22, 2006
  9. EpiphanyTrading

EpiphanyTrading ET Sponsor

Feel free to contact us.

#29     Mar 2, 2007
  10. 777

Tuco Trading will give you the option of HYDRA or Sterling.

#30     Mar 3, 2007