Remote Prop Firms and Trading Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Sattam, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Sattam

Sattam

I have been recently researching remote prop firms for trading capital. I have visited TopStepTrader and recently came across http://www.futuresprofile.com/ has anyone used them or know anything about them? Also if anyone can recommend other reliable futures trading remote prop firms I would appreciate it.

2. When you join prop firm, the first and the most important question you should ask them are:

Do you need to pay "training fees", "platform fees" or "desk fee" or any money upfront? If the answer is Yes, you better Run.

If the answer is No, then ask your next question :

Do you need to contribute your own money as part of the "initial capital"?

If the answer is" yes", the next question to ask :

If you loss, are your money will be the first one on the line to get burned (e.g. if you contribute 5k and they contribute 95k, and if you loss 5k, they will automatically take your 5k and most likely will "fire" you). If this is the case, Run as fast as possible.

I bet 99% of prop form won't pass the above criterias.

Al_Bundy likes this.
  3. All prop firms are a joke, or a Business, in my opinion -- why would someone give you money to go to Vegas...? :confused:

4. LOL

5. Seems like an interesting model. "Trade for 30 days demo and if you pass then you're funded."

Their site doesn't really specify much, only that the fee for trading in demo is "ZERO" and a $5,000 maximum draw.

6. Leo Chu

Leo Chu

Just for business. ;):D I have a family!

7. seems crappy next to patak. up to 50% payout? I'd go with patak.

8. Leo Chu

Leo Chu

Only 50% payout? How much for deposit?

9. patak's combine is a few hundred dollars but payout is 80%. A better deal.

10. Self clearing prop shops are usually able to offer the best payouts since they have low operational costs!

#10     Sep 23, 2015