Remote Firm Rates

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TheROTrader, Aug 21, 2009.

1. saico

saico

What I heard about Lion Pride is that they were a sub of Golden Market and then got kind of dismissed. The owner of LP says the opposite. The trader I heard from also had lots of problems to get his money back. LP didnt reply to any of his requests and emails. Dont know how this finally went out for him.

#21     Aug 27, 2009
  2. I would never trade with "lions pride" sounds like another disney movie.....are they really connected to golden? if so i may stay away from them too............................

#22     Aug 27, 2009
  3. saico

saico

Not anymore. They used to be a sub of them. Golden should be fine.

#23     Aug 27, 2009
  4. teck

teck

So far it looks like JC is the choice but is that quote correct? when i talked to them it was 80% split ....has that changed?

#24     Aug 27, 2009
  5. No complaints here.

#25     Aug 27, 2009
  6. teck

teck

Hey Krazy
    whats the split, you using your own capital , how much per 1000 shares, also have you got a payout yet?Are you expected to do big volume?

thnx teck

#26     Aug 27, 2009
  7. pao1o

pao1o

hey krazy
    which firm are you with golden or global?

#27     Aug 27, 2009
  8. carleton

carleton

I had an account with Lions Pride last year and they still owed my deposit money and even after many requests.

This firm's owner still has problems refunding mine and my friends' deposits.

The owner has ethical problems and has no professional manners whatsoever.

There is still no answer from him. No returning e-mails, nothing.

I need to get this resolved and would need help from everyone who knows how.

#28     Jun 30, 2010
  9. carleton

carleton

Anyone know what to do?

Lions Pride trading still owed my initial deposit.

I couldn't get a hold of the owner. He neither return my e-mails.

#29     Jun 30, 2010
  10. I heard a rumour that he was out of business but I am not 100% sure ab out that

#30     Jul 7, 2010