Remote ECHO Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by white, Feb 7, 2002.

1. ISP fine have cable modem. Using sterling not echotrader. Do not know who to call since merger, called echo number and told me to call chicago, chicago told me to call echo. What the hell. I am new trader with echo but not for long if this keeps up. I do not know any other traders with echo so please contact me.

#51     Aug 15, 2002
  2. I talked to Echo today, they said they have new software that is just coming out called Echotrader 2. Anyone using this yet? Or even heard of it? They say it's the best for Nasdaq. I think it's Instaquote.

#52     Aug 15, 2002
  3. True Lies the phoenix office always handles my calls. I am not with them, but looking. The number is at www.echotradeonline.com, then contact us.

Should be good.

#53     Aug 15, 2002
  4. I hope its not Instaquote. Instaquote is horrible, in my opinion.

#54     Aug 15, 2002
  5. GHJ

GHJ

Instaquote?? I'd rather trade with REDI+ using 5-second delayed quotes...without a mouse, in the dark, and upside down hanging from my little toe.

Instaquote is poop!! ...the most limited and user-unfriendly platform in the business. My experience was that their quotes were sometimes decent but often sporadic...and seemingly bunched with 1-2 second delays in high-voume symbols like MSFT and CSCO. Window customization was jokingly sparse and they really had NOTHING that separated them from the quadrillion other order-entry providers out there.

#55     Aug 15, 2002
  6. hans130

hans130

Maybe they should licencse Pointdirex's software Direx Platinum or tradestation.

#56     Aug 15, 2002
  7. Uh, us Yanks, need to get used to hearing about these Drachmas, Pounds, Marks and Fracs. But then, you did say, you wouldn't give not one red Euro, didn't you?

#57     Aug 15, 2002
  8. on average that usually costs .0256 round trip. did you get your costs down below the minimal .03 round trip break even minimum?

#58     Aug 15, 2002
  9. after all, all we ever wanted was an uneven chance, tilted in our favor!

#59     Aug 15, 2002

10. I apologize for my ignorance here. Are you asking me if I have gotten my cost to less than .0113 a share?

#60     Aug 15, 2002