Remote Audible Trading Alert Monitor for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pig2006, Jun 25, 2006.

1. pig2006

pig2006

Greetings,

I currently am selling on eBay a Sony Nursery Monitor that I used to monitor audio alerts generated by my computer while roaming my home.

I placed the transmitter portion of the monitor near my computer, and kept the rechargable battery powered receiver portion with me as I roamed about my home.

It works great. Best part about this Sony monitor is that it only transmits when it detects and audible sound (such as a computer generated sound alert).

No annoying hiss to contend with when there is no alert, as is the case with many of the other monitors I tried out that broadcast continuously.

Plus this transmitter broadcasts at the 900 Mhz frequency, so it won't interfere with your home wireless network.

The auction ends tomorrow (Monday), so if you're interested, please do bid.

Here's the link to our current auctions:

http://snipurl.com/TradingStuff4Sale

You'll find the Sony item listed among them. The title of the auction is: Sony NTM-910 900 MHz BabyCall Nursery Monitor

Thanks.

2. good invention. I can see you now, running from the kitchen into the computer room whenever you get an audio alert. LOL. It is a good idea though. :D