Reminiscences of a Moron

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by xtrhvydty, Apr 9, 2005.

Am I a moron??

Poll closed Apr 12, 2005.
  1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. Tellon

Tellon

IMO,

It was your first trade. You where meant to lose. Doesnt everyone?

Time for a Batman quote I think...

Why do we fall, sir? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.

#31     Nov 1, 2005
  2. Sam Walton accumulated huge amounts of debt starting his business that I do know.

#32     Nov 1, 2005
  3. This has been a tough market to trade, even the professions are having a tough year. http://www.iasg.com/mainframe.asp? Trade your strategy, don't make market predictions, stay neutral, just make yourself available to what ever the market is offering ( right now its not much) but that could change. Sit back wait for only the best setups.

#33     Nov 1, 2005
  4. WHO are YOU I love your posts:D

#34     Nov 12, 2005
  5. Go to internet. Search for hoodoo man peter daniels. Find article about neiderhoffers' 100. Go to end of article and read stories entitled The Hoodoo Man and Blue Fish. That's who I am. And thanks for the compliment. Don't get many of those. Regards

#35     Nov 13, 2005
  6. gnome

gnome

Lots of folks reside in a house with only one door.

#36     Nov 13, 2005
  7. zdreg

zdreg

why was the poll closed on this thread?
    my suspicions are a moderator who likes to show off his power in order to impress some woman
    :)

#37     Nov 13, 2005
  8. This is a funny spoof on so many of the trading threads in ET. Especially those "beginner trader getting ready to start to prepare to trade" threads.

#38     Nov 13, 2005
  9. hey xtrhvydty
    don't give up because you lost on your 1 days
    may be your time was not right or you entry was not right
    every one who start trading does not make it on the 1st day
    u have to give some time and try to make 1 trade a day study the market and have patience
    when u fell like making trade write it down on a paper and if it goes higher see how the market is reacting and then u can judge and make your entry
    I know how it feel cause it taking me 3 to 4 month to get ready and i know the 1st day is very tuff especially when u make a loosing trade
    Good luck in what ever u do

#39     Nov 13, 2005