Reminiscences of a Moron

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by xtrhvydty, Apr 9, 2005.

Am I a moron??

Poll closed Apr 12, 2005.
  1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. Hell,

I can even hire you for my fund.

As a weekly newsletter writer of course.

I am just kidding around. Hang in there. Don't give up and stop reading the damn trading books. Learn from the market.

#21     Apr 10, 2005
  2. saxon

saxon

If you're ready to jump out a window after only a $250 loss, then trading my not be the best career for you.

saxon

#22     Apr 10, 2005
  3. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

That is not a bad idea! I need a writer like that too! Imagine a quarterly report for my fund written with such elegance! Folks are right! You are a writer. Not a trader!

#23     Apr 10, 2005
  4. faure

faure

You lost 2.5% of your account and that make you feel like a failure?! Save yourself the pain and stop trading.

#24     Oct 31, 2005
  5. Lost almost 10% of my trading account in one day. Went hunting and got 2 qail. Cost me 12,000 bucks per bird. Don't hunt any more. Very bad karma.

#25     Oct 31, 2005
  6. xtrhvydty,

Judging by your name, I think that you need a good vowel movement to get things going.

Nah, you're not a moron. But you know that. Your tongue-in-cheek account is a good one, but as a prior respondent suggested, it is a few years premature. Regardless, you should probably not put too much stock into whether or not anonymous strangers regard you as a trader.

#26     Oct 31, 2005
  7. If we were in a big bull market you might make money and people might call you a financial genius.

#27     Oct 31, 2005
  8. So, using the same logic - Edison was the Utimate Galatic Infinite Moron since it took him 999 wrong tries to get the filament for the lightbulb finally right...

What a moron...

cj...

:)

If You Have The Vision We Have The Code

#28     Oct 31, 2005
  9. Hunting and fishing are bad trades in themselves. :(

#29     Oct 31, 2005
  10. Cheese

Cheese

I see that you say you are a moron.
    Ever considered this.
    You ARE a moron.