remember poor Carrie Prejean the nice little christian girl fired for her religion

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Nov 6, 2009.

1. There is a difference between not being perfect and being a hypocrit.

Carrie had a boob job, participated in a contest devoted to vanity, had topless photos, modelled costumes for halloween, and had a masturbation tape, but now she wants to be a beacon of values. fat chance

Palin had an unwed pregnant teenager.
    Limbaugh was addicted to oxycontin, was thrice divorced.

#11     Nov 6, 2009
  2. when you sue someone for a million dollars because you claim you were fired for your wholesome values you would have to be stupid not to expect them to check out your past.

#12     Nov 6, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

These people dont stand for these values they violate them daily.They are hipocrates who cant walk the talk.They lie through their teeth.Joe the Dumber was an illegal worker and wasnt a plumber.He lied about being a plumber.He dropped out of plumbing school.He misrepresented himself.He violated numerous laws through misrepresentation.He is a FRAUD.His name isnt even Joe!A lying sack of turd.

Actually these a holes want to legislate and ram down our throats hate and morals,values they blatantly violate.
    Palin is repulsive in her hypocracy.She is white trash getting knocked up and then her dropout daughter follows suit by getting knocked up by a fellow loser dropout.This is what republicans call healthy family values?ITs dysfunctional and depraved.For her to judge and tell others how they should or must lead their lives is sick.She is the last coward who can tell people how to act.Her shooting wolves from helis is the most chicken shit cowardly thing you can do.
    That prejean bimbo invoked god this and that and is using religion to put down others and meanwhile jacking off with dildos on sextapes and trying to be a poster child for advocating hate against gay people.I love that she was trying to extort ms america inc for a million and they turned the table on her pathetic ass that she had to drop her lawsuit faster than you could say dildo.
    These tbag people are the lowest brainless lowlifes.Thats what happens when you dont go to school or read books or you are raised in a bigotted environment.

Why the right wing defends these losers shows a massive mental defect in the whole cowboy mentality of the right wing.

#13     Nov 7, 2009
  4. How do we even know this Prejean sex video really exists in the first place? Just because TMZ says so?

No, before jumping to any conclusions, I'm going to need to conduct multiple viewings of this supposed video... preferably in hi-def digital picture quality.
    And even then I won't be <i>fully</i> convinced of the authenticity of this evidence until (for comparison purposes) Prejean puts on a live performance for me, replicating any and all acts she's alleged to have committed in the video.

#14     Nov 7, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

Its more sickening how these right wing loons try to legislate prejudice,racist,bigotted laws and dictate THEIR personal moral values that they cant even uphold and then violate i.e. gay marriage.
    For heavens sakes,half the gop members look and sound gay.Larry craig,mitch mcconnell,lindsey graham,charlie crist,eric cantor???Helloooooooooo?these people must be scared shitless of their own shadow!

#15     Nov 7, 2009
  6. Your partisan ways made you a castrate.
    Every hetero male should defend a girls right to shove the Heineken botle wherever she wants and made a tape of it public . It should be a bipartisan effort .

#16     Nov 7, 2009
  7. One year later, the Obama losers are quickly realizing that Hope and Change was nothing but a campaign slogan and the Presidency of BO is a farce. As a result they have nothing else to focus on than some chick who was in a beauty contest. Pathetic.

#17     Nov 7, 2009
  8. All of the people in your list below have profited financially because of any controversy about their opinions...

So none of them are victims, they are just working the system for money.

Whores all of them...

#18     Nov 7, 2009
  9. One year later the right wing still doesn't get it that people were desperate for hope and change because of the Bush administration and corruption in the republican party...

#19     Nov 7, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

kind of what the right wing did and is doing with palin right?A liar,a beauty pageant and a quitter who is as dumb as a box of rocks yet unites the party of like-minded neanderthals.

#20     Nov 7, 2009