REMARK HOLDING? what do you think of this stock?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Kiaraakitty, May 13, 2020.

1. smallfil

smallfil

You guys do not know what you are missing. I have been trading only stocks from my watchlist and if they pass thru my filters, taking the trades when it presents itself. Having such a great time. Sold NVAX yesterday, CODX up huge today and still in it. Got a couple more that are down a little today. Looking at other stocks too. MARK is on my watchlist so, could be a nice trade too when the time comes.

#11     May 13, 2020
  2. i think your the first female on the website ever

no?

#12     May 13, 2020
  3. qaz

qaz

Can't trust anything on the internet. Anyone can be who they want to be with a few clicks and image upload.

#13     May 13, 2020
  4. I
    They don't reply, its clip, copy and paste with these pump and dumps. You notice the stock cratered, your not going to get the analysis from the Op like you would with Van or my other friend.

#14     May 14, 2020
  5. I mentioned GNUS yesterday, like you noticed there is always a Pump going on. Its how I survived 2001 by trading only penny stocts.

#15     May 14, 2020
  6. Nice follow through, I bought back after shorting AAL and churning ERI and PENN. Bought RIOT at $2.20 did not want to spam this site

#16     May 14, 2020

7. what?

nice i am long riot since a week ago but fucks the options arent liquid

#17     May 14, 2020

8. ahhhhhh i get it that makes sense, hence why the female picture probably loooooool

#18     May 14, 2020
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.

9. pumpers and dumpers

#19     May 14, 2020
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  10. gaussian

gaussian

So your investment thesis is they put a grip on an arduino with a thermal camera?

Let's visit their recent 10-Q since their 10-K is gonna be late. Here's some choice quotes:

The important bit of Note 12:

Their book value per share is -0.45 as of the latest 10-Q. In other words if the company was liquidated you would get nothing. Investors should be fortunate the IRS doesn't come after investors to pay back debts! It seems outstanding shares has increased by nearly double since then attributed mostly to coronavirus interest.

Their last reported EPS was an astounding -1.26. Naturally their PE both TTM and forward is 0.

I don't really need to go father than this. This isn't a 10 bagger waiting for you. The company is saddled with debt and already defaulting on prepayments for loans.

An interesting note from one of their 8-Ks:

It seems they are also at risk with China.

This is a solid nope from me. I wouldn't invest in it anyway since it's a penny stock but this one looks particular bad just doing 15 minutes of DD and a few simple calculations. No need to look further.

#20     May 15, 2020
    vanzandt and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.