Remain calm...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 10, 2007.

1. swinger

swinger

Fundamentals are always rosy at the top.

Don't forget that the market is a leading indicator of the economy. This will never change.

#41     May 10, 2007
  2. This doesnt make sense, if you are a GOOD trader with a track record, put up money where you can get leverage and trade your own account. You dont need to look for "trade jobs", you dont need a boss, you dont need to wear a suit and tie. You are your own boss and you make a living on your own. You are assuming that the only way to trade is for a hedge or mutal fund.

#42     May 10, 2007
  3. Bill Paxton (Hudson) in Aliens. :)

#43     May 10, 2007
  4. You should probably be put to sleep...I'll call the vet! :D

#44     May 10, 2007
  5. I remember during the bear market 2001-2003, she kept her 1600 SP forecast duriing this period.

Then she just stopped appearing on air.

#45     May 10, 2007
  6. the movie 'american psycho ' is what wall street is about.

#46     May 10, 2007

7. He is just speaking in technical terms " technical analisys" personally, I just use moving averages.

All that gann,fibonacci,pivot, blah blah.

#47     May 10, 2007
  8. Bottom line is the trend is still up, the dow is not even close to its 10 day MA, SP NAZ are sitting on their 20 day MA after todays fall.

So lets see what tomorrow brings, I hope we correct down to the 50 day moving average, that would be a good entry point, maybe.

#48     May 10, 2007
  9. piezoe

piezoe

How nice today was for traders. How nice it is to be a trader! To be flat at the end of the day and sleep well.

#49     May 10, 2007
  10. 2ticks

2ticks

Sounds like a fairly pedestrian analysis. If it really is this simple, the next leg will be where Jonny Mainstreet becomes an analyst.

#50     May 10, 2007