Remain calm...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 10, 2007.

1. What are your calls for the weeks ahead?

cm

#31     May 10, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

as the dow breaks intraday lows. This is volatility......

down 150!!!!!!

#32     May 10, 2007
  3. Amen brother

#33     May 10, 2007
  4. This is why you are a losing trader, you're asking for advice from a complete mook.

#34     May 10, 2007
  5. I'm not a losing trader. check my journal. I've never taken stock tips from ET, I asked because I wanted to follow them and see for myself.

#35     May 10, 2007
  6. You said you are looking for a job, that tells me you are a losing trader. If you cannot support yourself trading fulltime (and trading is all you do), that says a lot.

#36     May 10, 2007
  7. agree to disagree.

#37     May 10, 2007
  8. Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

#38     May 10, 2007
  9. Yes remain calm. If you missed out this morning, we'll probably have a decent bounce to short into again until the options expiry with the 1480s target area on ES. :)

#39     May 10, 2007
  10. There are plenty of traders who work for hedge funds and large mutual fund companies that lose money all the time. One guy at Fidelity caused billions of dollars in losses on one fund alone. Then there is that guy who lost 6 billion dollars and then now has a new gig some months later. Yet there are plenty of non-pro traders with detailed logs of their trade and who can prove it with account statements who actively look for trade jobs, but cant find.

Wall Street confuses me.

#40     May 10, 2007