Remain calm...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 10, 2007.

1. Another 2 post wonder ...

When I say time 2 buy it often is

I said time 2 buy back in june 2006..the market dropped some more afterwards and I took a lot of flak BUT it surged afterwards to new highs...

Then there was Feb 27th and I again told people to buy. The markets dropped some more and bottomed out on March 14th when it continued to reiterate my buy stance.

Within a couple months new highs yet again

I also recommended many good stocks

I TOLD people to buy

MA, GOOG, GS, AMR, AAPL, CHAP, RIMM, and BIDU

Now I will admit that GOOG, AMR, were lackluster
    AMR got killed and it was a bad recommendation

But MA surged to 138...from just $90 AMAZING

BIDu sold off but blew out earnings

RIMM ..I told people to buy after the poor earnings at 135. It missed by a penny. I got the usual ridicule. Now it is at 150+

AAPL. Been bullish on this for a long time. Now trades in the 100's after blowout earnings and continuation.

GOOG-sucked. Went nowhere since recommendeding it I have problems with the elitist management.

AMR-crashed bad pick

CHAP-rocketed to new highs. Keeps going up since I recommended it last year

GS-GOLDMAN keeps going up and I have been long since 190 when I began to recommened it. Now trades at 225..

#21     May 10, 2007
  2. Direct quote from you, does this or does this not sound like you suggest buying RIGHT NOW.

#22     May 10, 2007
  3. buy today. Either now or later.

#23     May 10, 2007
  4. stock_turder, those are still nothing but one-liners...keep trying, eventually you will put together more than one sentence at a time. It clearly takes practice and intelligence, but let's think practice alone will get you there someday little buddy! :D

#24     May 10, 2007
  5. Only a complete piker would post such a thread on a day we're down a mere 1-2%.

#25     May 10, 2007
  6. this isnt your real account

You joined in april and began bashing. No one joins a forum just to bash a particular person unless they are using a shill account.

#26     May 10, 2007
  7. Thats why you are a donkey, completely irrational and irresponsible. You are like the gambler who doubles down a bunch and wins and thinks that will work forever. Problem is now you are so hardwired one way that you will ignore every sign that says the mkt is going a lot lower and instead will keep buying every dip. Im not saying that we are necessarily shifting but when we do, I would bet a small fortune that you will be wiped out and then some. Happens to donkey traders like you all the time.

#27     May 10, 2007
  8. Um ok...

#28     May 10, 2007
  9. Damn, you nailed me! This is Jim Cramer and even though I'm a major douche bag, I had to come on here and put you down because you take the cake little one, you're Jim Cramer pint-size! I've never seen so little intelligence packed into such a gabbing fool, I'm officially handing the fool cap over to you my disciple! :D

I think you're a moron, it seems to be rather consensus here bro, I wouldn't start with the paranoid stuff. :p

#29     May 10, 2007
  10. That's all you ever say!!!

If you are investing for your retirement 30 years from now, then by all means buy.

However, this is a trading website. Buying on the first minor dip after a massive 2 month runup is just terrible advice.

#30     May 10, 2007