Rem Sleep...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Jul 25, 2021.

1. how often is the occurrence of a "wet dream", and at what age do people start having "wet dreams", I'm just curious as I have never had one... I'm hoping to "induce" such a state by studying what I need to think and do before sleep so I can screw a slut in my dream..LMAO

2. You're getting ahead of yourself. Your nuts have to drop first.

oraclewizard77 likes this.
  3. ph1l

ph1l

4. Overnight

Overnight

That's not how it works. In a wet dream you are not "screwing a slut". It's a very intimate spiritual experience with either a person you know or stranger you never met. In some circles it is called "astral sex".

I have had a few in my time, spaced out over years. For me they are normally spontaneous, and occur when in the semi-lucid dreaming state. There is no "prep-work" to perform.

If you can get good at fully-lucid dreaming, where you suddenly become consciously-aware that you are dreaming, you can then take control of the dream and do what you want. This is very difficult to achieve for most people, however. Yours truly included. My most common occurrence of lucid-dreaming is not the desire for sex, but the ability to fly. So in that lucid state I find myself just jumping into the air and flying. That's a thrill in and of itself.

The best thing I can suggest is to keep a dream journal. (Yeah, just what traders need, more journals, lol!).

Keep it right by your bed, and the moment you wake up and can remember what you just dreamt about, write it down in the journal with as much detail as you can remember. Also note the time of day you are writing it down in the journal. Because as the day continues, you will forget less and less about the dream.

One final note...The wet dream/astral sex thing? For me at least, those feelings/emotions whathaveyou can linger for a day or two. It's a powerful experience.

vanzandt likes this.
  5. I used to use my trading profits to have sex with strippers in Las Vegas in real life. So I don't need any wet dreams.

6. Ok what fucking room did I just walk into...

vanzandt and Overnight like this.

7. True... after your pecker falls off from the VD you won't have anything to leak from

8. Just like I use a stop in trading, I used a condom when having sex with 19 year old strippers. And they were not sluts, I hung out with the same 2 for years. I would go once per month and spend around $ 5,000 on them including a suite at the Venetian and going to restaurants and buying them clothes and jewelry.

I went so many times, the Venetian was comping my rooms sometimes and I got invited to their invitation only parties for free. By the way if you go to Vegas once per month, you want to gamble and stay at the same hotel every time to get the high roller treatment.

And no, I don't make all my money from trading, I have a full time job.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

ROFL, I just had a visual in my mind of an actual cat thinking the same darn thing in every room it walks into in a standard domicile.

10. My "nuts" have not "dropped" cause I'm still using them to think clearly, yours have clearly dropped, as you can't think clearly and assume the most...

#10     Jul 29, 2021