Religious bigotry in America? Yep, from a republican's lips to Jesus's ear

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ( Yeah, I know, Sean Hannity says he is a great American. Is there any doubt that Sean Hannity and the klannish were witch burners and leaders of the Spanish Inquisition in their past lives? )

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecr...re_are_too_many_mosques_in_this_country_.html

Rep. Peter King: There are "too many mosques in this country”

New York Rep. Peter King, a prominent House Republican, said there are “too many mosques in this country” in a recent interview with Politico.

“There are too many people sympathetic to radical Islam,” King said. “We should be looking at them more carefully and finding out how we can infiltrate them.”

King is the ranking Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee. And as an outspoken advocate of strong anti-terror measures, he has been unafraid to ruffle some feathers in his drive to protect the homeland.

When asked to clarify his statement, King did not revise his answer, saying “I think there has been a lack of full cooperation from too many people in the Muslim community.” The interview was for a profile of the committee, as part of Politico’s Committee Insider Series.

Earlier, King had said in an interview with radio and television host Sean Hannity that 85 percent of the mosques in this country are controlled by “extremist leadership,” a comment that prompted strong condemnations from many religious organizations and from the Democratic National Committee.

2. What part of his statement do you disagree with? Do you think we need more mosques and the extremists that they breed? Do you think we shouldn't try to infiltrate islamist movements? Do you think islam is just like every other religion, with no overriding secular and political component? That jihad is just a catchy phrase? Do you think sympathy for terrorists is rare in the muslim community?

Your head in the sand attitude is the real danger, not anything Rep. King might say. Unfortunately, it is common among democrats and other moonbats, which is the reason they can't be trusted with running the country.

3. There was something about the concept of a religious freedom that this country was founded on.

You sound exactly like the atheists who say there are too many churches.

No surprise that the klannish like to suspend the constitution and its mandates when it suits their paranoia...

4. Did you realize that you just committed bigotry yourself? Which atheists said that there are too many churches?

5. Did I write that all atheists said we need less churches?

Nope. Try reading what I wrote before ejaculating in cyberspace.

Are you seriously saying that you have never heard an atheist say there are too many churches?

Sheesh...

Perhaps you have an an atheist persecution complex...

6. The point you and Bush miss is that islam is not really a religion in the sense the First Amendment envisions. It is a political/revolutionary philosophy with religious overtones. Unlike our traditional religions, there is a consistent school of thought in islam that is well-founded in their texts and history that violent jihad is not only acceptable but an obligation. Osama bin Ladin and al qaeda are not aberrations.

I wonder how many more 9/11 attacks it will take for this to sink in?

7. Oh, you are so full of Rush Limfat and Coulter think that it is just plain insane.

This isn't about 9/11, this is about American having freedom of assembly and freedom to worship whatever God or nonGod they like, to think what they like.

It is the thought police like you and your fundamentalist dogmatic conformist klannish ilk that are a major danger to our freedom.

Why don't you just go somewhere and start your own Christian whites only country.

8. Well for some reason this knuckle head just wants to “infiltrate” them. Maybe so he can learn their secrete to success?
    Republicans have declared pedophilic war against our children. Most, if not all pedophiles are Republicans due to the fact that they find protection and security within that party.
    The best way to protect our children is to round up all the adult Republicans and incarcerate them. Let the Republicans use each other for their sexual deviancy.
    (Infiltration is out because it would be impossible for any sane person to do, instead we isolate them until they die out.)
    We should do this with all cults who declare war on our children.

9. The freedom of assembly and the freedom to worship do not extend to religious cults inciting violence, hatred, genocide and intolerance. The jury is still out on whether Islam should be considered such a cult, I suppose thousands of terror attacks carried out every year all over the world by muslim extremists while the so-called "peaceful" or "moderate" muslims tacitly and often explicitly approve, defend and justify these attacks is not enough. I guess AAA is right, it will take a few more 9/11s.

10. Turok

Turok

AAA:
    >The point you and Bush miss is that islam is not really
    >a religion in the sense the First Amendment envisions.

If it wasn't coming from you I would hardly have believed that someone would be willing to say that.

All for religious freedom as long as it's yours or something like it.

You should be ashamed -- there are far too many peaceful muslims and far too many dangerous christians (like one saying god tells him how to run the country) for your statement to make any sense at all.

Freaks.

JB

#10     Sep 19, 2007