Religion vs wealth

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Covertibility, Aug 17, 2009.

1. God did not created us,we created god through our wild imagination.We make kids imagine santaclaus,who lives in north pole,bring toys during christmas,this is all fairy tale for kids,same thing god is santaclaus for adults.Its all our thinking/imagination.Nobody has ever proved the god.

#51     Aug 18, 2009
  2. Santa claus was based on a real person who lived 1700 years ago in what is now modern day turkey. He was a guy that was known for his giving gifts in secret. Through the years people started to make up their own versions of what St. Nick is like(with flying reindeer, fat belly, elves working for him) and now he is the unbelieveable mythic figure we know as santa, even though he was a real person.

People have done the same thing with God. Thats why you think he is not real.

#52     Aug 18, 2009
  3. Yet there are twice as many teachers that are pedofiles, but people still want to go to school. Strange isnt it?

#53     Aug 18, 2009
  4. "My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of enlightenment vaunted, that the devil's best trick is to persuade you that he doesn't exist!"

Baudelaire

#54     Aug 18, 2009
  5. jem

jem

not in the tour de france - it seemed every guy who was a race leader was crossing himself.

#55     Aug 18, 2009
  6. So this southerner's husband works 2 jobs and has NO healthcare.

This video ties in nicely to the premise of this thread and data provided in this thread

The republican foot soldier is nothing but a walking imbecile. ( I especially like the part where she states she doesn't support any particular group but has "always voted repiblican" ) :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcRr5xA-K80&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcRr5xA-K80&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

What are the odds she and her husband are first in line for Medicare and Medicaid?

.....and what is Medicare and Medicaid if not "govt. option" ?

As clearly evidenced by the data posted in the thread by various posters, it is apparent one is required to have a certain level of stupidity to blindly believe in the tenets of organized religion.

This stupidity and religious conditioning attracts them to blindly follow the dictates of the elites that operate the cult-like republican party. For the benefit of the Corpocracy. ( I think the same argument can be made for poor blacks voting lock step for Democrats ) .

#56     Aug 19, 2009
  7. Ahhhh, with the addition of the misspelled "fkbsuhites" I have now rid my reading of a stupid troll! A simple addition to my ignore list - good riddance moron! Don't bother replying - you are ignored :D

#57     Aug 19, 2009
  8. You talking about teachers in Catholic schools, right?

#58     Aug 19, 2009
  9. Who the fuck are you talking to?

#59     Aug 19, 2009
  10. Your mother?

#60     Aug 19, 2009