religion slowly dying in america. 32% now non religious. gallup poll

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Apr 4, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I just showed you, I revealed it and it was for a short period of time on my office machine. And that was the only time I used another alias.

1. Now for you.

a. When was the last time you logged in with a different alias.
    was it yesterday on this thread?

#41     Apr 10, 2012
  2. jem

jem

And note... who is byteme.. I caught and edit he made.
    he said... jem told me.

#42     Apr 10, 2012
  3. stu

stu

You used a sockpuppet. Then you accuse others of using sockpuppets.

Never.

You used a sockpuppet. Remember? I don't.

One reason religion is declining might be because these days people can see more readily in open forums , the amount of deceit in religion, and in those like yourself who are so ready to be deceitful in defense of it.

#43     Apr 11, 2012
  4. 100% Religion = Taliban or Iranian style government.

#44     Apr 11, 2012
  5. byteme

byteme

What are you talking about? Try to articulate it in a coherent sentence and I will try to respond.

#45     Apr 11, 2012
  6. jem

jem

So you now claim you are the original and only person using the handle stu?

#46     Apr 11, 2012
  7. stu

stu

You used a sockpuppet. You were caught red-handed. Then without any proper cause or reason, you start accusing others of using sockpuppets.
    It shows you up as a hypocrite and a liar.

I have never used any other handle when addressing your interminable ignorant bullshit in ET.

What don't you get.

Here's the clue: It is about you being deceitful. No one else.

#47     Apr 11, 2012
  8. jem

jem

Fuck off I was using different handle on a work vs home machine and I told you it was me.

You are the most deceitful guy on this board.
    And again you dodge the question.

#48     Apr 11, 2012
  9. There is always a bull market in religion --- We just reached the bottom of the bear market in religion (in non muslim world), and the next bull market is around the corner. Religion never dies, because god is eternel.

#49     Apr 11, 2012
  10. byteme

byteme

The post history and that of your other handle is plain to see. You made a number of posts under the different handle without identifying yourself before you got caught by stu. Do you need me to link to the posts for you?

I don't know why the need for revisionism.

The point is that perhaps you shouldn't accuse others of employing sock puppets given your history. Just a suggestion. Your diversionary tactics are even more transparent.

Indeed, it seems you were on the path to accusing me of being a sock puppet a few posts ago but you have yet to respond to my last post asking for clarification.

The whole issue of sock puppets is moot though. What's more telling is the logic or lack thereof you try to employ to explain why you were using two different handles. And for me at least, that is where your credibility goes to zero. Sorry.

I know you and stu like to debate in circles for dozens of pages so I'll try not to get in the way any further.

#50     Apr 11, 2012