religion slowly dying in america. 32% now non religious. gallup poll

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #21     Apr 4, 2012
  2. Sounds like a typical libturd to me :p

#22     Apr 4, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Geppetto himself speaks on sockpuppets. That is comedy.
    How are tweedle dum and tweedle dee. What are their names now.
    Lets name those dopes who alway chime in and say way to Stu a post or two after you lie or say something really obnoxious.

#23     Apr 7, 2012
  4. jem

jem

That is essentially the difference in people. The half full glass. Is it half full because others stole it, or its it half full because you can work harder and make it full.

I can see why parents are so important.
    I have a 3 sons. One sees the world as it is. One always dwells on his incorrectly perceived injustices. Even on the golf course, when he has a bad day he blames me or his brother or the course or even the birds chirping. And he sees it as all unfair. He thinks things are conspiring to screw him.

It takes a lot of my brain power to deal with this just the right way... I try to explain that living in america, is a blessing, and that if he works hard he can be happy, I love him and I want to make sure he gets better and turns into a republican.

#24     Apr 7, 2012
  5. stu

stu

Not everyone agrees with the garbage you come out with. So you don't like that. Tough shit.
    I suppose a really dumb thing to do then is cry sockpuppet all the time. That's why you do it.
    You lie, so you say it's others who've lied. You troll the same hogwash over and over, so you call everyone a troll.
    It's that easy to see when your nonsense has fallen over.

You sound like a shallow fool talking of your family that way.
    If your son is having problems as you say he is, then from the utter self-opinionated rubbish you post here in ET, it may very well be yourself, the hypocrite, with serious hangups on religion and politics, who is the problem. He can perhaps instinctively see right through you.
    Maybe he already "got better".

#25     Apr 7, 2012
  6. jem

jem

Deny... you have used multiple sock puppets.

I was mostly joking about my son you blind fool. He is only 10 years old.

I was pointing out that if you don't help people see the bright side of life and realize you have to work hard to accomplish things you will have a bunch leftists filled with hate and jealousy who hate america, hate themselves and hate others... you know.

#26     Apr 7, 2012
  7. stu

stu

The paranoia you have with sock puppets is pathetic, rather weird, and your problem.

Sure you were joking. You are after all, one big joke.
    Polarizing people with the word leftists and using hate four times in one sentence, is where all the hate is. Right there. With you.
    In America hard work and self accomplishment is not the sole property of any one political bias .
    You're Korean aren't you, and just joking about living in America.
    Deny...you are Korean.

#27     Apr 7, 2012
  8. jem

jem

1. Its not paranoia if its true.
    2. Yes, you are right Geppetto you do not have sock puppets, I am not american. All the conservatives here know I am am Korean bio physicist quant.
    3. Hard work and self accomplishment is not the sole property of republicans... if you you are a minority.

#28     Apr 9, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't know you're Korean.

And to think stuPID is arguing with a bio physicist. No wonder he keeps losing the arguments, he's completely out gunned.

:D

#29     Apr 9, 2012
  10. Eh. Fancy professional positions/titles are no guarantee of intelligence, rationality or wise holistic thinking. I know a biochemist who thinks the other animals evolved but man did not, and right here we have 377 who is some grant winning expert on electronics/satellite instrumentation who thinks AGW is a hoax and that it has no consensus among the experts.

Too often political/ideological positions put blinders on the smartest of people, making them no better than the average fool.

#30     Apr 9, 2012