Reliable International Firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EvOTraderV2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. I use suretrader for my 'retail' account - the online platform is free but I wouldn't use it for day trading no way. Commissions are fair for my swing trading/pattern strategies (~5 trades a week).
    I have seen some firms that offer the same platform at much lower fees, $4.95 a trade is fine for longer term investing, and I know other firms that offer $3 a trade with 10:1 leverage.

#51     Jan 29, 2013
  2. 9torque

9torque

"....and I know other firms that offer $3 a trade with 10:1 leverage.

Care to share the list here?

Thank you.

#52     Feb 9, 2013
  3. Just tell them "I'm looking to pay $3/1k shares". The agreement I saw from TM Global Capital starts at .004/share and goes down. I'm willing to bet you can get them to agree to .003. Heck, any of the firms mentioned above would probably match that. I'm not sure about SureTrader but I'm sure TM Global, ThePropTrader, or even Nonko will offer that. These are like mortgage rates, they aren't set-in-stone. You can bargain down.

#53     Feb 11, 2013
  4. Bahama regulatory:

:D

#54     Feb 11, 2013
  5. cmb

cmb Guest

hi guys, first time poster.

Anyone have any more info on International firms?

i know its only been a month since the last post. I have been practicing scalping alot and I have become alright, but I have nowhere near the capital required to day trade (average positions are 5-6k)

I plan to start with around 7k in capital, so I need to get my hands on intraday buying power.

International Brokers (ibworldwide) looks amazing at .39 per options contract. Has anyone used them? seem reliable? I know people are concerned about the Belize aspect. And it does raise concerns, but Im a frequent international traveler and hold residences in multiple countries so I hate to draw a conclusion like that. I feel like my international bank accounts are in just as good of hand as my bank of america account.

#55     Mar 8, 2013
  6. You're kidding right? This is not an 'international bank account'. This is a brokerage set up in place where no stock has ever been traded and taking 2500 dollar deposits and leveraging them 10 to 1. I'm shocked someone who calls themselves a frequent traveler like you would put this is the same category as a bank at all.

Put your money here and when the music stops you probably won't see it again and don't count on the Belize regulators to help you out...

Also, don't y'all think its it a a little shady and attempting to deceive people by calling themselves pretty close to IB, the preeminent legitimate brokerage?

#56     Mar 10, 2013
  7. cmb

cmb Guest

actually I do, and the IB firm is not going to get my deposit, even though the rates are very good.

Im leaning towards tm Global capital, Nonko, Nevis, and Theproptrader......any comment on those?

#57     Mar 10, 2013