Reliable International Firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EvOTraderV2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. MBlair

MBlair

Agree. And I do.

#41     Jan 16, 2013
  2. toeknee

toeknee

For the record, they do have DAS, here is a screenshot of my own account… they have four platforms to pick from, I went with DAS because it’s what I was used to in my previous prop firm.

I don’t know what the hype is about… but there isn’t anything wrong with Nonko, payouts have been fast, healthy short inventory, cheap managed routes and my rates are fair… I am part of the G6 room as well. It’s good and affordable, I like the commentary.

#42     Jan 16, 2013
  3. you have 0 equity and 1 million in buying power? Maybe I should sign up lol

#43     Jan 17, 2013
  4. toeknee

toeknee

Here is a screenshot of MY Prop Reports.

I have high leverage because I have an opening and closing imbalance strategy so I put out a lot of orders but only get filled on a few.

Put that haterrade down and if you’re nice from now on I’ll allow you to PM me and throw you a bone about trading.

#44     Jan 17, 2013
  5. why do you have a dropdown box by account #? looks like a managing account. most of your posts are about nonko too lol.

#45     Jan 17, 2013
  6. toeknee

toeknee

I previously traded on Sterling and the activity from that account is there in a dropdown.

#46     Jan 17, 2013
  7. brilliant strategy. i think you are all set for life

#47     Jan 18, 2013
  8. brad10

brad10

Not bad trading results, albeit it is only 2 weeks of trading.

#48     Jan 18, 2013
  9. Yea...not bad. At least it proves he is a real trader. Not sure I would keep $18k in an unregistered off shore firm. If you need that much to get $1m in BP you should take the Series 56 and hook up with a registered BD in the US.

#49     Jan 18, 2013
  10. Anybody trading with Suretrader here? Please share your experience. Thank you

#50     Jan 28, 2013