Reliable International Firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EvOTraderV2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. MBlair

MBlair

They don't use DAS. They told me they were switching me to Laser when the wiring instructions appeared.

There's only one prop I know of still using that POS and that's WTS.

#31     Jan 16, 2013
  2. dfwgal

dfwgal

Normally prop firms don’t release that type of information. You don’t want to come off as being some type of snoop or probe trying to gain information about how they operate. Most private companies are already very skeptical with anyone that calls them seeking private information. I mean come-on, Business is Business any firm that is competing will want to snoop around and gain inside info to take away business.

If you’re a real trader looking for a solid firm to deal with, its quid pro quo. From my experience, you start with a min deposit, compare service and support, the firm’s resources and build a foundation of trust; once you have that it’s all about your relationship with them.
    If your manager sucks, quit and get your money back. When they don’t give you the money back then you can start flaming on the board. Right now, you just sound like a second rate forum rat that has nothing better to do than to gossip on this thread.

What’s wrong with Belize? Mcafee has his money in Belize and he got away with a 187.

#32     Jan 16, 2013
  3. LOL. these days man, there are so few registered prop firms that 90% of the time, the group is with WTS. WTS has literally consumed the industry whole aside from some competitors like Bright, Echo, and smaller brokers who have their own clients. The rest are all pulling a Dell and going overseas to countries with more competitive tax and regulatory climates. Damn shame, isn't it?

#33     Jan 16, 2013
  4. MBlair

MBlair

EXACTLY my point. Any reputable prop does. Not some rogue redirect from WTS through JC Trading like Nonko appears to be.

Just found out G6 is doing the same thing.

#34     Jan 16, 2013
  5. MBlair

MBlair

Yep. Only a matter of time before the SEC shuts WTS down.

They're funnelling US based traders through all these subs.

That won't last through this year.

#35     Jan 16, 2013
  6. MBlair

MBlair

Quid pro quo.

#36     Jan 16, 2013
  7. That's definitely true but nobody should have ranted and raved about their 4 clearing accounts and how big they are without expecting people to figure out who they are with. That type of information isn't private proprietary information. It can be attained by using basic logic and reasoning.

#37     Jan 16, 2013
  8. MBlair

MBlair

If you're wiring money to a broker and signing a 20 page trading agreement absolving said broker of all liability for any potential loss, then it stands to logic and reasoning, and the rule of law, that this information be disclosed in said agreements.

That it isn't only points to one word: fraud.

Enough said.

#38     Jan 16, 2013
  9. I don't think it's fraud. They have the right not to tell you, but you also have the right not to join so it's a two-way street. I wouldn't go so far as to call it fraud. that's not a fair accusation considering no one yet has come forward with accusations of fraud.

#39     Jan 16, 2013
  10. If you are in the US just take the Series 56 and you can trade through a registered Broker Dealer!!

If you are too lazy to take it then you are stuck trading through an offshore company and they will always be offshore! So deal with it.

I agree that there is no fraud with this Nonko, but I would keep an eye on elitetrader for the first sign of trouble.

#40     Jan 16, 2013