Reliable International Firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EvOTraderV2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. dfwgal

dfwgal

#11     Nov 29, 2012
  2. I recall looking into opening an account with offshore firms before going the CBSX route. If you were a U.S. citizen, then you had to form an IBC (international business corporation).

Perhaps they've changed the rules and have not updated the website, or he's formed an IBC. Not sure either if he's retail or prop.

#12     Nov 30, 2012
  3. World Trade Securities.

#13     Nov 30, 2012
  4. 7out

7out

Hi EVojerk,

Remember me?

I can probably help you out, but out of spite I will never do so.

However I will re-iterate your stupid suggestions; "if you've been in this business so long you would be giving recommendations rather than seeking it."

This is what you should expect:

Take your 10k, go to russianbride.com get yourself a half decent looking (temp) wife so you can look somewhat respectable. Go with her to every interview and maybe someone will feel sorry for her and hire you to clean the floor after the real traders do their work.

Happy Hunting !!!

#14     Dec 1, 2012
  5. I have no idea who you are and depending on the context that was made in, it most likely doesn't apply here. There are lots of good trading firms around the globe trading many different markets. No matter how long you've been trading, there are always going to be others you are unfamiliar with that are doing business. Maybe you're all high & mighty enough to determine that, but I'm trying to work off true experiences here and not factless-assumptions.

Thanks to the others who have PM'd me some different firms - some go as far back as the 90's. I still have some research to do.
    Somebody here also mentioned the IBC, which helps limit risk itself. I'll probably just end up with WTS, but it would be nice to limit some of the cost/liability. If you've been trading a 100k account with 10k and can get the same deal with only 5k, your 5k is more at risk, but whether or not you're willing to take on the risk for the reduced fees is a decision you make based on a couple of factors, include how long the people you're doing business with have been around. I don't have 10 million dollars up, but I'm comfortable and happy with what I make and can sleep well at night knowing the risks are limited to 10,000 - which I've more than covered in my 401k alone.

P.S. the wife is quiet beautiful and but I'm glad you're quick to suggest them. It shows your expertise in the field.

#15     Dec 1, 2012
  6. Stay well clear of international brokers. They are not transparant, charge huge fees for everything and will nickle and dime you to death. Suggest you rather burn your money than give it to those thiefs.

#16     Dec 1, 2012
  7. 7out

7out

Then you can go through my minimal post count and see for yourself what a useless idiot you were in my thread, when just a year ago I was in the same situation that you find yourslef today.

PS, I will not prolong this arguement any longer and let it end here, however I simply couldn't resist after the way you posted/acted during my times of need/search.

PS2, just shows you the world goes round and round, so be nice to others and sometime in the future it kindness will be returned to you. Act like a useless tool, and that too will come back to you.

#17     Dec 1, 2012
  8. Maybe you're some trader who lost their $$ and is mad at the advice you received. I literally receive dozens of PMs a month from traders thanking me for my advice and opinion. So, to be honest, one dude's opinion doesn't matter to me.

#18     Dec 1, 2012
  9. i am selling my series 7 text for 100$

#19     Dec 2, 2012
  10. I have filled out all of my subcontractor paperwork with an international prop firm I am the U.S question is this is it legal to trade this way? Also what tax forms do I use when filing my taxes at the end of the year. Thanks for your feedback on this?

#20     Dec 5, 2012