Reliable Broker for Eminis?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by lmn, Jun 8, 2004.

1. jrs3

jrs3

The real annoyance with MB is their restricted trading hours for futures.

E-Mini Futures

Trade Futures online through MB Trading Futures using the MBTX smart route.

CME depth of book quotes are available to futures account holders for free. The CME depth-of-book displays up to five price tier levels, where most online brokers only display the best bid/offer.

Trading Hours:
    CME: 8:30am to 8:00pm EST*
    CBOT: 8:30am to 5:00pm EST

* CME halts trading daily between 4:15pm and 4:30pm and again between 5:30pm and 6:00pm EST.

#11     Jun 8, 2004
  2. What are your margins?

#12     Jun 8, 2004

3. Rich,
    I see you back traders. Would you guys consider someone who has struggled for about 16 months. I've been consistant , but have refussed to increase my size until I'm consistantly profitable. My TT expenses and my charting expenses have left me with too little after profits to take money out of my account. Looking for some guidance to get more consistant. I have excellant discipline with getting out of losers, although I look for too much on winning trades. Getting better, just feel I'm running out of account. I'm sure you heard this described as bleeding to death. I've been trading the Euro Stoxx 50 for the last few months, after not having much success trading the Mini Dow. I trade about 600 to 800 RT a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#13     Jun 8, 2004
  4. Transact Futures

Transact Futures Transact Futures

Send your resume to us.

#14     Jun 8, 2004