Reliable App/website for extended hours quotes

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by VinceHunter, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Hello, I was wondering what everyone uses for extended hours quotes. I have used several apps and websites, and I keep seeing different data displayed in different places, especially when it comes to bid/ask prices (which is what I really care about). I'm not sure which one to trust. None of them seem consistently reliable. Does anyone here know of a really solid app or website (preferably free) that has good extended hours quotes?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

You trading platform does not show these?

3. sss12

sss12

Be very careful if you plan on executing any trades in these post hours. Besides the obvious drop in liquidity, you are playing with the big boys who maybe a little quicker to the punch or bid as it were. Just my 2 cents.

4. Hi Robert, thanks for the quick reply. My trading platform does show this, but I don't think it's accurate. I can check multiple trading platforms, and a few apps that display prices/bid/ask values, but I'm seeing different information in different places. Specifically, if I look at Robinhood, Etrade, Yahoo Finance, and StockPro, I see different values. When looking at just last price, they're normally similar or matching, but bid/ask prices are really different depending which service I use. I'm just trying to find something that is reliable and I know I'm seeing accurate information.

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Not sure why that is. We show live quotes from 4am ET to 8pm ET. This is SPY on LS TRader at about 6:18 pm ET. (Live demo)
    upload_2018-10-22_18-18-57.png

This is Sterling TRader Pro with L2: (15 min delayed)

upload_2018-10-22_18-20-25.png