relaxation techniques

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by danielfields1, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Just wondering how other traders relax when they find themselves a little too stressed out. I have been getting a little jittery latley and could use some ideas.

2. Go on a trip to Angeles City or Pattaya or Rio;) If you have never been to these places and are single/not married, then you absolutely must go. Imagine an entire road filled with college aged women running after you as you were the football hero.

Yep, Im talking about adult prostitution, but on a much cheaper scale. $25 for the entire night in Angeles, $60 in Pattaya and under $100 in Rio. After two weeks of this routine, I think you will be relaxed.

I know, I know. The morality behind it is questionable, but believe me. After you have been screwed by a bunch of American women, you will find no difference between handing out the money directly and simply dating and giving it away indirectly.

3. Meditation. Or some mind machine to shift brainwaves. If there are any today that works.

4. You need some regular exercise, especially cardio workouts. We as traders generally don't get enough of it. It has a compounding effect. Sit on butt, take on a pyschologically demanding task ( trading) day in day out, it builds up. I have to get to the gym atleast 3 times a week or I can't trade. BTW, if I wasn't married, I would be all over that Thailand action. Forget Brazil though, hot women, but too many bad mugging stories for me.

I have even thought about moving to a ET zone. I am jealous of you folks that can get up, work out, eat breakfast, shower, and casually get to the screen. Here in MT zone, I roll out of bed at 6AM and trade 20 minutes later, getting everything done after trading. If you can try working out for 20 minutes before you trade. You will be much sharper and more relaxed. Good luck. :)

Dan.

P.S. Meditation and subconscious reprogramming/hypnosis also works well. Just stay away from the meds . Also use the search feature. There is a good deal written on stress on this website.

5. Well if you need to relax get a massage, hopefully with happy endings....LMAO:p

But if you are mildly depressed .....Chocolate helps...no really it actually help.

6. Actually, it is the mortality that I would be more concerned about.

7. socalpt

socalpt

Shut down your computer take break for a day. Walking will help you relax and think more clearly.

8. to relax I just masturbate,

A LOT :D :D :D

hey whatever, you shouldn't judge me

listen, god gave us the thing, and its up to us to use it right :p

(I don't want dates, and hookers are dirty)

9. Wow I love the replies on this thread! Thanks for the laughs fellas!