Relative Strength Concept, Robert Levy

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ZBZB, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ZBZB

ZBZB

I have 15gb of trading PDF’s. Like this post and I will help you find what you are looking for.

#11     Nov 9, 2019
  2. dozu888

dozu888

read my thread 'trading is easy'.... better than all the useless books... several $m better at this point.

#12     Nov 9, 2019
    jdq89 likes this.
  3. taowave

taowave

You are dead wrong in your assessment of Minivini and Ryan....

Cant speak on Zanger..

Here is what i do know....

Mark Ritchie speaks very highly of Minivini,trained with him,and Mark Ritchie is the son of Joe Ritchie,the founder of CRT...Ill take his word over yours

#13     Nov 9, 2019
  4. gaussian

gaussian

I mean that's cool. Just trying to save the guy some time. If you want to worship charlatans that haven't been in the market since 1993 and have no verifiable trading record, go right ahead. The more people taking bad advice, the more edge there is for the rest of us.

http://markritchie.me/

You'd think if you were good you'd post your trading record, third party verified. I've realized I'm in the wrong business. I should be writing trading books instead of actually doing it.

From his about page:

So his career highlights include working in some capacity at CBOT, and then writing books.

Stunning trading career, really.

EDIT:

He's also endorsed by Donald Trump. LOL.

EDIT EDIT:

http://minervini.com/page/event.php

You mean this Minervini?

The guy whos website looks like a clickbank fly by night scam? Who is selling "how to trade" seminars for $4995 on his website? What a steal!

LOL.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    #14     Nov 9, 2019
  5. taowave

taowave

I should have said Mark Ritchie II.You googled his Uncle if I am not mistaken...

If you are a good trader,why would you post your trading record??

#15     Nov 9, 2019
  6. taowave

taowave

Let me lead you from the path of ignorance..

Joe and Mark Ritchie founded CRT,which was the largest option market making firm in the world and enormously successful...

If your idea of "working in some capacity at CBOT" entails making hundreds of millions and selling your company to Nations bank for 225 mil,then you are correct..

Cant wait to hear your opinion on Blair Hull

#16     Nov 9, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  7. bone

bone

If you traded oscillators on the overbought side you went bankrupt like twenty times since 2009.

#17     Nov 11, 2019
  8. richytee

richytee

Hello ZBZB - did you come right with this? I was also looking for a copy and was shocked to see the price now at $3000. Are you able to PM me the copy? Many thanks & regards

#18     Jan 1, 2022
    Mckennon likes this.