Reiterate : buy the dip

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jul 30, 2007.

1. What do you base that on?

#31     Jul 31, 2007
  2. Gut feeling and hope, there's your answer :p

#32     Jul 31, 2007
  3. Yet another famous quote from stock_trad3r.

#33     Jul 31, 2007
  4. Guess the REIT American Home Mortgage (AHM) didn't get your "memo".

:D

#34     Jul 31, 2007
  5. are you fucking retarded, you actually think the U.S. ECONOMY is in good shape???? ohh btw i like your list of picks, just so happens everyone you told peopel to buy you happen to own, you are the biggest piece of flaming shit i have ever seen, how bout you show us a blotter and all the money you are making buying dips right now you fucking piker.

#35     Jul 31, 2007
  6. Yet another foolish statement from the village idiot.

When are you going to quit being so blindly bullish? There's a ton of money to be made TRADING. Buy and hold is for Joe Sixpack and his 401k.

#36     Jul 31, 2007

7. Douchebag says what?

#37     Jul 31, 2007
  8. Do you factor in external factors when you do your DCF valuations? Did your professor ever tell you to consider external factors such as Subprime and the value of the dollar in your analysis? Why would you recommend RIMM and the banks when you know very well that they are all screwed?

#38     Jul 31, 2007
  9. You know I respect you in that you are your own cheerleading squad, seriously. You are underwater, holding long, and hope to rally troops to your support to get back to B/E or eek some profits. I wish you the best in you advertising campaign.

#39     Jul 31, 2007
  10. notouch

notouch

I'm sure no one would be silly enough to believe that you could move the markets by making a few posts on ET.

#40     Jul 31, 2007