Reiterate : buy the dip

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jul 30, 2007.

1. LMAO, I knew you would come out of the woodwork. What happened to the break you needed? Fair weather stockturder. If the market is up, he tells everyone how to trade. When the market is down, he hides and says he needs a break. We all look up to you so much. You are everyone's hero!

#21     Jul 30, 2007
  2. Just put him on ignore. He offers nothing here.

#22     Jul 30, 2007
  3. MattF

MattF

he offers entertainment to the extremely twisted minds :p

#23     Jul 30, 2007
  4. Stock turder is one of those people that are so stupid he actually believes by pumping his opinion here on ET

he will actually cause the market to move up

so sad..........so very sad

#24     Jul 30, 2007
  5. RIMM is killing me. Just when I thought we had a dip. It came roaring back. Is a dip to $200 too much to ask?

#25     Jul 30, 2007
  6. stock, I am short you're 3 plus about 10 others, never flatter yourself.. I don't talk my pad. the market will take these out to the woodshed for me. piker

#26     Jul 31, 2007
  7. You may be right...we need an actual event, a trigger...like an interest rate hike (or even a cut) that might cause an actual selloff to matter...

But at the same time, 100+ billion dollars worth of losses in housing (multiply by 10 or 100) is not nothing...

the biggest asset bubble in US history is deflating now...before our very eyes...

#27     Jul 31, 2007
  8. stock: one thing you forgot to answer: have you sold a stock, bond, index,option, index option, or futures contract for a GAIN THIS YEAR (2007)?

#28     Jul 31, 2007

9. although i know i am twisted on top of being a junkie, i find no reason to dislike the guy...'n' he mostly made correct predictions too.

#29     Jul 31, 2007
  10. Thanks

Great day so far today

I'm pretty sure we've hit the bottom yesterday and the market will stabalize for the next few weeks before moving higher.

The Dow held support of 13250 before rebounding higher which isa very good sign.

It looks like the LBO & lending issues are behind us now.

Some bears argue that this could be a deadcat bounce but what is important though is how the dow held the long-term 13250 support and rebounded sharply off it.

#30     Jul 31, 2007