Reincarnated Woodrow Wilson posting on ET now

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kull, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Kull

Kull

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. (creation of The FED) A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

2. Kull

Kull

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." -- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

3. Kull

Kull

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

4. Kull

Kull

"Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." -- John Danforth (R-Mo)

5. Kull

Kull

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

6. Kull

Kull

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't] support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." -- Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

7. Kull

Kull

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

8. Kull

Kull

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks." -- Eustace Mullins

9. asap

asap

what's this, a zeitgeist manifesto or a trade suggestion? :p

10. Kull

Kull

"The modern Banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process
    is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate,
    mint and unmint the modern ledger-entry currency".- MAJOR L .L. B. ANGUS

#10     Apr 3, 2009