Reid and Obama Snooker Boehner...Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL !!!!!!

Online coward with his head in the sand.

Obviously not, maybe there will be more after 2012.

We can only "Hope" for real "Change".

#11     Aug 1, 2011
  2. I'm not the George Washington wanna be tough guy sitting behind the computer saying let the revolution begin.Thats coward ass conservatives like you and bugscoe.Stop talking about it online and do it tough guys LOL !!!!

#12     Aug 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd love too, only at the moment it would be me and a dozen or so other guys. Not enough to even get started.
    So for the now we're stuck watching tit sucking welfare queens like you cheer lead for democraps and budget busting entitlements.

#13     Aug 1, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Watched the evening news a little while ago. They interviewed average Americans to get their thoughts on the shenanigans going on in Washington currently.
    The only totally clueless interviewee was a dark guy with dreadlocks, he actually thought all this was "great". Naturally I immediately thought of RCG.
    :)

#14     Aug 1, 2011

5. Thanks for sharing that pic of you and bugscoe preparing for your revolution LOL !!!!

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 1, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I do a pretty good job of ignoring RangeRover except when folks start quoting him eheh.

Seems to me he has a childish fixation for "winning" in the political sense rather than any investment in the actual outcome.

Between that and the nickname of a weapon he has never handled just evokes an image of a 6 or 7 year old.

Just sayin'.

#16     Aug 1, 2011
  7. Let me guess...you're the Benjamin Franklin of Lucrums and Bugscoes revolution :)

[​IMG]

#17     Aug 1, 2011

8. Bugscoe earlier today

[​IMG]

#18     Aug 1, 2011
  9. TGregg

TGregg

What? You got this all wrong. They have their principles and they will stick to them. Their principles consist mainly of staying in power.

Oh sure, the TP is all about cutting. Heck, so is most of the country. But everybody wants to cut a nice juicy steak out of somebody elses cow. Nobody wants to see their particular blend of goodies, pork and handouts get reduced. That's why we do not nor will not see a real TP candidate stand up and say I'm cutting programs x,y and z - cuz then they wouldn't get elected.

As a voting block, we will vote against anybody making specific cuts. That's why the TP makes noises about baby steps and moving in the right direction even though government is still getting bigger.

Everyone has their part and they are playing it as one would expect.

#19     Aug 1, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So now AK/Deranged Rover is entertaining himself making fun of brave patriots who had the courage to fight for his freedom - to cash his welfare checks.

You go girl.

#20     Aug 1, 2011