Reid, A Mormon, Slams Romney's Mormon Faith

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Harry Reid is not very believable. I think he attended the Clinton school of telling lies and falsehoods.

Reid, a Mormon Democrat from Nevada, blasted Romney in a conference call for reporters over a litany of things the Republican nominee has said recently. And Reid added that Latter-day Saints aren’t buying Romney’s rhetoric.

"He’s coming to a state where there are a lot of members of the LDS Church," Reid said in advance of Romney’s Friday visit to Nevada. "They understand that he is not the face of Mormonism."

In contrast, other prominent Mormons have thanked Romney for presenting a positive image of the church.

J.W. Marriott, head of the Marriott hotel chain and a family friend of the candidate, told Romney’s church congregation in Wolfeboro, N.H., that Romney’s presidential run has been good for the Utah-based faith.

"There has never been as much positive attention to the church, thanks to the wonderful campaign of Mitt Romney and his family," Marriott said, according to news reports.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/54958981-90/romney-reid-prince-mormonism.html.csp

2. jem

jem

really when you think of the slimiest senators in history... who was worse than reid.

I think the only ones might be the racist democrats who opposed the voting rights acts. You know, Clintons mentors.

3. pspr

pspr

Reid has never apologized or retracted his made up statement on the Senate floor that Romney has paid no taxes for 10 years.

I don't understand how his constituents can re-elect this piece of shit. Do the people of Nevada have no morals and no shame?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nevada? Morals? Shame? .....Really? :D