Reichtard wingnut thinks aspirin prevents pregnancy XD

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Feb 16, 2012.

1. This is pathetic. These Kool-Aid drinkers will grasp at anything.

#11     Feb 16, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I think that Kut2k2 is secretly trying to make the case for abortion, by proving that the world would be much better off without him....

#12     Feb 16, 2012
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

You can tell Lowcunt that we got the joke, numbnuts. The problem is, the "joke" is what's pathetic, not the least of which was the timing: the commentator was trying to get a serious response about Santorum's insane position on contraceptives from his main money backer and Frosty Freeze picks that moment to try his lame-ass attempt at stand-up comedy. What a schmuck.

#13     Feb 17, 2012
  4. Maybe because they're virgins?

#14     Feb 17, 2012
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

I bow to your expertize on being a virgin, turd666. If not for the crack whores you have to pay for, you would undoubtedly die as one.

#15     Feb 17, 2012
  6. You can tell Lowcunt that we got the joke, numbnuts. The problem is, the "joke" is what's pathetic, not the least of which was the timing: the commentator was trying to get a serious response about Santorum's insane position on contraceptives from his main money backer and Frosty Freeze picks that moment to try his lame-ass attempt at stand-up comedy. What a schmuck. [/QUOTE]

kunt2k2,

You did not get the joke. Stop trying to cover for starting an idiotic thread.

#16     Feb 17, 2012
  7. I see I struck a nerve, kunt2k :p

#17     Feb 17, 2012
  8. What else would you expect from such an infantile jackass?

#18     Feb 17, 2012
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

I got the "joke", punkass bitch. It wasn't funny, hence not worthy of being treated like a true joke.

#19     Feb 17, 2012
  10. You're worthy of being treated like a true joke, kunt2k2.

#20     Feb 17, 2012