Regarding the gigantic shift in economic power that is underway around the world

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 29, 2011.

1. June 29, 2011

SouthAmerica: Great lecture by former World Bank president James Wolfensohn about the gigantic shift in economic power that is underway around the world.

WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSION
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwZwkhFemQ&feature=share
    Time: 19 min.

Former World Bank President: Big Shift Coming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a0zhc1y_Ns&feature=related
    Time: 51 min.

THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD BANK, JAMES WOLFENSOHN, MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONS AS HE ADDRESSES GRADUATE STUDENTS AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY. HE REVEALS THE INSIDE HAND OF WORLD DOMINATION FROM PAST, TO THE PRESENT AND INTO THE FUTURE.

2. Eight

Eight

About as boring of a speaker as it gets... the guy reiterates that this will be a "big shift" so many times it could make you pass out...

3. Yes there will be a big shift and its going to be when American citizens get tired of being treated like crap and demand we get better trade deals and not have our politicians give away the store so we can have some access to closed foreign markets, many nations put unfair tarriffs on our products making our cars or other exportables to expensive to protect there closed markets, well if you want the USA to defend the Earth then those cost MUST be borne by other nations, we simply wont provide it anymore. If China comes to eat your lunch forget our number because were disconnecting the phone line.

4. Stop blaming China or any other countries for our own problems.

Who is eating my lunch here in California? My welfare neighbors and my gigantic government and its gigantic military industrial complex!! Big government literally eats my lunch because my tax conscripts puts food on the table for government employees.

Fuck, 47% of Americans don't pay taxes, and I am paying 35% federal and 10% state? Fuck! No wonder businesses are moving overseas and don't repatriating profits earned back to this country. We have regulations after regulations; more laws to replace common senses; the productive people in this country are slaves to the IRS, and ultimately, to the Federal Reserve banksters.

"America, love it or leave it!" I would, when I can and pay back the banksters at the same time.

Ever read Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged?"

5. Dude, no one in other countries buy american cars because most people pay $8 a gallon for fuel and american cars with their big inefficient engines are not viable to run. Why would someone buy an american car if they had to spend half their weekly salary on gas.

That's why toyota's and honda's are popular in every country throughout the world. People can afford to run them.

American car manufacturers have all forgotten the first rule of marketing - make something that people actually want.

6. GTS

GTS

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2011/04/buick_sales_in_shanghai_surpas.html

"Shanghai GM announced today that sales of Buick products in China have surpassed 3 million since 1999."

7. Is that the same GM that almost filed for bankruptcy 18 months ago?