Regarding the Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 14, 2011.

1. How would you ever know that ? Numbers are waaay too big for you.

#31     Jun 14, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are going to have to do better then that. Ron Paul is about 80% correlated to republicans. If anything, he is much further to the right on almost every issue, yet somehow you go from being a big government, nanny state liberal to extreme right wing? huh?

Come on man, do you even know where Ron Paul stands on universal healthcare, abortion, dept of education, IRS, immigration, welfare, gun control? Seriously, I think you have some more homework to do kid.

#32     Jun 14, 2011
  3. LOL. Now you've confused him
    AK 47 is now googling US presidents names and can't find a Lex Luthor and Superman......

#33     Jun 14, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D THAT IS funny.

#34     Jun 14, 2011
  5. I know exactly where Paul stands,and if he gets the nomination I will vote for him.

Paul will cut from everybody,I can live with that.I will not vote for a Bush/Reagan type that will benefit the rich,wall street,corporations ,military industrial complex etc while making the middle class and the poor pay for it.

#35     Jun 14, 2011

6. Your mother swallowed 99 % of the loads that came her way but your idiot father had to be the one to not pull out :(

#36     Jun 14, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, he is not going to just cut from everybody, he is going to get rid of 80% of government. Universal healthcare...GONE! Dept of education...GONE! IRS...GONE! Federal Reserve...GONE! No more public funded abortions, no more funding planned parenthood. Welfare....Cut BIG! Gun Control...GONE! Immigration...BYE BYE illegals...GONE! State Commerce Clause which was enacted in the 1960's during the civil right's legislation...GONE!

Seriously now, I think all this stuff is wonderful, but no way would a liberal support any of this. In fact, I can't name one single thing on that list that liberals would even be open to compromising on.

#37     Jun 14, 2011
  8. [​IMG]

#38     Jun 14, 2011
  9. When and how have you met them ?
    They are both deceased so i can't ask but it doesn't sound like them.

#39     Jun 14, 2011
  10. You would be surprised at how many liberals/democrats that would vote for Paul over Obama

#40     Jun 14, 2011